Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tivoboy

macrumors 68040
May 15, 2005
Because I ordered online I'm not allowed to go in store for a replacement so I have to send it back, then they will send me a new one. Estimated delivery minimum 15th June.

They wanted to repair it after showing photos but have only had it a week.

I don't know others experience with Apple but products poor and customer service excellent. That's probably why they have great customer servicer because products are not to the high standard we pay for.

I've ordered every macbook I have ever had online and have taken many of them back for either total replacement (often get a unit with more features) or having screens fixed, replaced or other fixes..so not sure why/how they wouldn't offer one to you in the store, assuming it wasn't a custom BTO item

Roberto Barcellona

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 4, 2015
I've ordered every macbook I have ever had online and have taken many of them back for either total replacement (often get a unit with more features) or having screens fixed, replaced or other fixes..so not sure why/how they wouldn't offer one to you in the store, assuming it wasn't a custom BTO item
It was a custom built to order.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.