pending reservation email

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by thirdeye313, Oct 27, 2017.

1. thirdeye313 macrumors member

thirdeye313

what does this mean?? a reservation for the phone?? I'm lost.. thanks

2. Domino8282 macrumors 6502a

Domino8282

This happened to my wife. Kept erroring our at the carrier approval screen and she finally got a message saying you’re phone has been reserved, you’ll receive an e-mail with a link that you must click within 24 hours etc etc. But she hasn’t gotten any e-mails.

3. DougFNJ macrumors 65816

DougFNJ

Same here.......and no email to click a link to. Went to Apple.com to try there and it said I already had an iPhone reserved and to wait for the email.

4. royinla14 macrumors 6502

Same here and does that mean there’s a chance for early delivery date?
    --- Post Merged, Oct 27, 2017 ---
    Same here and does that mean there’s a chance for early delivery date?

5. bambooshots macrumors 65816

bambooshots

Got the same email.

I'm going to be optimistic and say it does mean we are still in the running for a 11/3 delivery date.

Times slipped to 2-3 weeks in just a few minutes.

6. klooney macrumors regular

Got the same thing, we will see how this all plays out

7. MEJHarrison macrumors 65816

Same here. Wish I knew the status before heading off to bed. Wish I'd taken tomorrow off in fact. Sure hope we're not at the end of the line, but it doesn't sound that way.

8. DDustiNN macrumors 68000

DDustiNN

I got the same thing. Kinda pissed me off... I already had my Verizon info saved and verified earlier this week. Though mine did say November 3rd delivery on the previous screen, so hopefully that’s still the case whenever I get this email...

9. dontworry Suspended

dontworry

me too. says nov 3 delivery
    me too. says nov 3 delivery

10. gonzalo12345 macrumors member

I have a message that says 'there's a pending reservation for the phone number you provided. You can only have one upgrade request per phone number" I haven't received an email or anything....

11. dwendz23 macrumors member

I think I got this but I was in such a rush and hit the Done button before I could screen shot it. Got the error message above as well... I’m hoping I’m in, but stressing that I might not be. Does this show up in the app under My Reservations for anyone?
    I think I got this but I was in such a rush and hit the Done button before I could screen shot it. Got the error message above as well... I’m hoping I’m in, but stressing that I might not be. Does this show up in the app under My Reservations for anyone?

12. HeadphoneAddict macrumors 6502a

HeadphoneAddict

I'm in the same boat, although I'd prefer a Verizon unlocked phone that will work on my ATT account now and also with anyone else if I switch carriers later.

13. AlphaPoppy macrumors member

I got November 3rd as well...but no email yet. Are we good?!!

14. HeadphoneAddict macrumors 6502a

HeadphoneAddict

I'm in the same boat, although I'd prefer a Verizon unlocked phone that will work on my ATT account now and also with anyone else if I switch carriers later.

It was in the first 5 minutes of ordering and I was supposed to pick this up from my local store on 11/3 but don't know if that will still happen now. Shipping has already slipped to 4-5 weeks.

15. Appl3FTW macrumors 603

Appl3FTW

I got the same thing. but for me it was 11/3 pick up in store. But i don't have any email yet.

I BETTER HAVE MY IPHONE BY 11/3.
    I got the same thing. but for me it was 11/3 pick up in store. But i don't have any email yet.

I BETTER HAVE MY IPHONE BY 11/3.

16. Dunbar macrumors 6502a

I got the same message after multiple error messages. I kept trying until I got a confirmed order for 11/17 - 11/24 about 15 minutes after I got into the app.

17. HeadphoneAddict macrumors 6502a

HeadphoneAddict

Oh great - I tried this at apple.com and I do NOT get the message that I have a pending reservation, although I have a reservation number. What does this mean?

I'm not going to buy two phones by finishing at apple.com, and if I have to wait 4-5 weeks to get one shipped, when I was in early enough to pick one up on the 3rd the first time I got the reservation, then I'll just wait and take my chances visiting the store a few times a week for a Verizon model to use on ATT (has more bands).

18. AlphaPoppy macrumors member

19. royinla14 macrumors 6502

Anyone here got the actual email or see the order under the orders menu in the app? I don't have neither

20. HeadphoneAddict, Oct 27, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2017

HeadphoneAddict macrumors 6502a

HeadphoneAddict

Oh great - I tried this at apple.com and I do NOT get the message that I have a pending reservation, although I have a reservation number. What does this mean?

I'm not going to buy two phones by finishing at apple.com, and if I have to wait 4-5 weeks to get one shipped, when I was in early enough to pick one up on the 3rd the first time I got the reservation, then I'll just wait and take my chances visiting the store a few times a week for a Verizon model to use on ATT (has more bands).

Went to https://buyiphone.apple.com/status and entered my reservation and phone number and get confirmation of reservation, but not that I can pick it up on 11/3 at the store as planned. If they dump us at the end of the shipping queue for delivery in a few weeks then I'm out.

Screenshot 2017-10-27 02.08.47 copy.png

21. Ortiz7983 Suspended

What does this mean? Will I have the shipping date when it was reserved?[​IMG]

22. CooKieMoNs7eR macrumors 68000

CooKieMoNs7eR

I got that message too, hopefully they'll send the link.....so the order didn't go through? yet

23. gonzalo12345 macrumors member

did any of you guys paid, or get the reservation number with the promise of an email and thats it. Thats where i am, no email, no option to pay...

24. Nobounds macrumors newbie

Nobounds

So I got the pending reservation screen as well. No email, no nothing. I didnt take a screenshot. Dumb mistake. However if I try to go through the IUP program now it does not let me

25. Appl3FTW macrumors 603

Appl3FTW

I have the same reservation email message