• No

Votes: 196 59.8%

• Total voters

Holty123

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 14, 2008
Crington UK
Just trying to get some numbers on ios7 users?
are you a Dev or not?
Not judging anyone! If you are not a Dev its fine by me just want to get a percentage

Last edited:

BvizioN

macrumors 601
Mar 16, 2012
Manchester, UK
I have dev account but am not a developer. Im trying to learn how apps are created but that still doesn't make me developer. So I have voted No.

coffeemadmanUK

macrumors 6502a
Jan 30, 2012
United Kingdom
I have dev account but am not a developer. Im trying to learn how apps are created but that still doesn't make me developer. So I have voted No.
I'm with you on that one.

I don't know what the obsession with whether you develop apps or not and whether you should/shouldn't download iOS 7. If anything any help Apple or app developers can have with making sure the public release of iOS 7 goes smoothly the better.

Holty123

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 14, 2008
Crington UK
I'm with you on that one.

I don't know what the obsession with whether you develop apps or not and whether you should/shouldn't download iOS 7. If anything any help Apple or app developers can have with making sure the public release of iOS 7 goes smoothly the better.
I agree

martinocando

macrumors regular
Jun 12, 2013
Well, another poll might be who of us have a developer account, and our Iphone's UDID registered, and which just installed the beta using a leaked dmg and might face problems when Beta 2 is released, or when Beta 1 expires (whatever comes first).

sexiewasd

macrumors regular
Mar 14, 2012
Back in Your Head
You can tell. Developers post in the developer forum not here.
I've found the developer forums aren't very helpful. Most of the time (anytime other than a beta period) there are only a select few who post there, and usually just to argue semantics. Stack overflow is a much more helpful resource.

mrapplegate

macrumors 68030
Feb 26, 2011
Cincinnati, OH
I've found the developer forums aren't very helpful. Most of the time (anytime other than a beta period) there are only a select few who post there, and usually just to argue semantics. Stack overflow is a much more helpful resource.
During the first or two betas the developer forums look like MacRumors. I have found them helpful. Stack overflow is my second go to source for great information.