Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Would You Consider Buying a 7" iPad?

• Yes

Votes: 194 60.6%
  • No

Votes: 126 39.4%

• Total voters

urkel

macrumors 68030
Nov 3, 2008
I'd buy it just for the fact that it would fit in my pocket.
Ive quit using masculine terms like "Tech Bag", "Man Pack" or "iPad Sack" and just accepted the fact that I now carry a purse. At first it was to keep my iPad in, but eventually it got filled with iPad adapters and power plugs. But now I'm starting to find packs of gum, aspirin, gift cards, coupons, snacks and if I look hard enough I'll probably find some lip gloss.

Well, I'm sick of carrying a purse so I'll pay anything for an iPad I can slip into my back pocket.

orfeas0

macrumors 6502a
Aug 21, 2010
Athens, Greece
Ive quit using masculine terms like "Tech Bag", "Man Pack" or "iPad Sack" and just accepted the fact that I now carry a purse. At first it was to keep my iPad in, but eventually it got filled with iPad adapters and power plugs. But now I'm starting to find packs of gum, aspirin, gift cards, coupons, snacks and if I look hard enough I'll probably find some lip gloss.

Well, I'm sick of carrying a purse so I'll pay anything for an iPad I can slip into my back pocket.

Why not a backpack or shoulderbag (you know like this one http://cdn.hypebeast.com/image/2008/01/b-yoshida-porter-shoulder-bag-1.jpg)

damir00

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2011
Picked up a Nexus 7. This is a great size, and has already become my everyday, everywhere device.

Pompiliu

macrumors 6502a
Apr 22, 2012
I have an ipad (3rd gen, 64GB, 4G), but i'll buy a 7inch one anyway. If i don't like it, i'll just return it or give it away.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.