Recieved my new Apple Watch Edition yesterday

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by iphone6fan, Oct 1, 2015.

1. iphone6fan macrumors regular

iphone6fan

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Received my new Apple Watch Edition 42mm 18-Karat Rose Gold Case with Midnight Blue Classic Buckle yesterday.

2. matrix07 macrumors 68040

matrix07

3. iphone6fan thread starter macrumors regular

iphone6fan

Will post when I get home.

4. BarracksSi macrumors 68040

BarracksSi

5. lagwagon Suspended

lagwagon

Are we supposed to clap and give you praise because you spent a ridiculous amount of money on a smartwatch that will inevitably become outdated and obsolete?

6. iphone6fan thread starter macrumors regular

iphone6fan

If you look back at my previous posts you can see all of my family's Editions. Spoiler Alert: There are quite a few confirmed with pics.

7. BlueMoon63 macrumors 68000

I sure don't mind someone posting an edition watch. Wouldn't mind having that problem. :)

8. Laserducky macrumors regular

Laserducky

Can we request you for a couple of regular tests ? Drop test, scratch test et al ? Never seen one done with the Apple Watch Edition before ;-)

9. Cowboy1629 macrumors regular

Cowboy1629

10. 0r30 macrumors 6502

0r30

11. fania123 macrumors regular

fania123

12. Clix Pix macrumors demi-goddess

Clix Pix

8 miles from the Apple Store at Tysons (VA)
  13. KeepCalmPeople macrumors 65816

KeepCalmPeople

Ignore the naysayers - there are plenty of people in the world that would say that posting a picture of an Apple Watch Sport is bragging, as there are plenty of people who couldn't afford one.
    The blue and gold combination looks great - enjoy!

14. dennisjr631 macrumors 6502

That what he is amazing. I wish you the best of luck with it. I have the space black SS with an orange band and I thought it looked awesome. But yours takes the cake. Very nice.

15. iphone6fan thread starter macrumors regular

iphone6fan

Here you go.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

16. iphone6fan thread starter macrumors regular

iphone6fan

I posted the pics of the box because I wanted to, but just so you know I don't have to prove anything to you at all. I know it is real, my friends and family know it is real and that is all that matters. You can believe what you want to believe and you are entitled to any opinion that you want. I don't care what you or anyone else thinks about how I should spend my money or if it is real or not or that it is going to be obsolete. I knew and thought of all of that before I purchased it. I simply posted this thread to show pictures of my new toy and thought people would like to see it and NOT for any advice/praise/clapping or anything of that matter.

17. Theophil1971 macrumors 6502

Theophil1971

How refreshingly non-judgmental.

18. lagwagon Suspended

lagwagon

Lol, he clearly made this thread to brag. He even goes on and on about how he and his 6 family members all have Edition watches. No one needs to know these details that were only said to brag.

I have no issues of people posting their gold watch. There are threads for showing your watch already. He's just showing off how much money he spent by making his own thread specifically to show his watch and brag about his whole family having one as well. Totally unnecessary and arrogant.

19. xsdeus macrumors regular

Congrats to OP on his new Apple Watch Edition.

I do have one thing to note: please use a more specific title; yours is pretty much click-bait.

Otherwise, cheers!

20. MsRandall macrumors 6502a

MsRandall

Nice watch - I think this combo is very striking.

21. username: macrumors 6502a

But does it blend?

Also: haters gonna hate!

22. UFG macrumors newbie

No, he posted some photos of his new watch. And then you went off on him about how he's supposed to/not supposed to spend his money. Maybe a little self-reflection and some chill pills are in order.

23. lagwagon Suspended

lagwagon

I never said how he should or is supposed to spend his money.

His title "Look at what I received yesterday" reeks of "Look at me! Pay attention to me! Love me!". There are a few threads dedicated to showing your Apple Watch (any version.) A new thread wasn't necessary.

Also his first response to me wasn't even a response to what I actually said and was just about him and how his whole family have one too and to tell me to go read his posts in other threads about his whole family owning one, kids and all....again that just shows he is bragging.

24. bluegt macrumors newbie