Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aloshka

macrumors 65816
Aug 30, 2009
Thank God i speak Russian. And it's not Ukrainian it's Russian. Language is a bit different.

KGBguy

Suspended
Feb 19, 2015
USSR 2.0
Wow

Man, that video was terrible! As expected, ROZETKA quality is all over it.
I can't actually believe that some of you consider the girl attractive, far from it, a toothpick with skin and bones in addition to a terrible, lame acting job. And she spoke Russian, not Ukrainian how funny.

st0k3d

macrumors member
Oct 14, 2013
Aren't they both at 4gb RAM and 128gb storage? I'll look again.

EDIT: RAM is at 8gb for both $1299 models, the difference is Storage (besides the faster processor on the MBP.

Even at 128gb of SSD the Pro model is a better "value" than the MB IMO. It can also take SD cards so you can swap out 128gb of media just as easily.

The rMB can't even be compared to rMBP. The rMBP actually has some horsepower.

MH01

Suspended
Feb 11, 2008
I'll stick to learning Chinese for the next keynote, I'll wait to the 10th for English feedback on the MB.

aloshka

macrumors 65816
Aug 30, 2009
Man, that video was terrible! As expected, ROZETKA quality is all over it.
I can't actually believe that some of you consider the girl attractive, far from it, a toothpick with skin and bones in addition to a terrible, lame acting job. And she spoke Russian, not Ukrainian how funny.

I thought the presentation covered pretty much everything. What did you not like? And yes, Russian not Ukrainian, not sure why it's stated Ukrainian.

She reminds me of reviewers trying to be funny. But it's OK. Still makes sense

KGBguy

Suspended
Feb 19, 2015
USSR 2.0
I thought the presentation covered pretty much everything. What did you not like? And yes, Russian not Ukrainian, not sure why it's stated Ukrainian.

She reminds me of reviewers trying to be funny. But it's OK. Still makes sense

Coz it was reviewed by ROZETKA, a Ukrainian web store.
They tried to sell the review of MB via her instead of doing a good professional review. But in those countries sex sells not the item, what a depraved mentality, once again topped with terrible acting.

aloshka

macrumors 65816
Aug 30, 2009
Coz it was reviewed by ROZETKA, a Ukrainian web store.
They tried to sell the review of MB via her instead of doing a good professional review. But in those countries sex sells not the item, what a depraved mentality, once again topped with terrible acting.

I don't think she was trying to sell an Apple product with sex. I think the macbook itself sells. Rozetka means electric plug, kind of a funny name. She is 100% Russian though, which is why I said not Ukrainian.

aloshka

macrumors 65816
Aug 30, 2009
Maybe because it was made by Ukrainian reviewer in Ukrainian capital - Kiev? ;)

With perfect Russian language pronunciation and not a single slur or any Ukrainian word. Maybe she lived in Russia her whole life and then did the review in Ukraine.

KGBguy

Suspended
Feb 19, 2015
USSR 2.0
I don't think she was trying to sell an Apple product with sex. I think the macbook itself sells. Rozetka means electric plug, kind of a funny name. She is 100% Russian though, which is why I said not Ukrainian.

you mean РОЗЕТКА ? Thank you for interpreting my mother language to me ;)

She might be a Ukrainian, hard to say, but she surely speaks Russian.

mr.bee

macrumors 6502a
May 24, 2007
Antwerp, belgium
retina macbook

revision A: for the early adopters
revision B: a serious contender for the MBA (probably with one extra port)
revision C: replaces MBA and world has switched to usb -C

aloshka

macrumors 65816
Aug 30, 2009
you mean РОЗЕТКА ? Thank you for interpreting my mother language to me ;)

She might be a Ukrainian, hard to say, but she surely speaks Russian.

And Russia is my mother land. Except I've been America too long, and can't spell worth a sh.....t

VMukhtarov

macrumors regular
Mar 21, 2013
UA
With perfect Russian language pronunciation and not a single slur or any Ukrainian word. Maybe she lived in Russia her whole life and then did the review in Ukraine.
I speak russian every day. Am I russian too? There is no food for trolls dude, find another place.

KGBguy

Suspended
Feb 19, 2015
USSR 2.0
And Russia is my mother land. Except I've been America too long, and can't spell worth a sh.....t

Not mine, I'm from Vilnius. Ive been here for 17 yrs, but you can never forget your mother tongue. I do appreciate American conservative side, yes it is getting bad too, but not like Ukriane or Russia. I appreciate where I live now.

Back to the subject:

I like new MB, but its design seems to be more for internet, office apps and e-mail usage. It cannot replace my current rMPB, so really it is a good successor to MBA.

aloshka

macrumors 65816
Aug 30, 2009
I speak russian every day. Am I russian too? There is no food for trolls dude, find another place.

Except I was born in Russia. And WTF does food for trolls mean? Try to keep your trolling anger to yourself

----------

Not mine, I'm from Vilnius. Ive been here for 17 yrs, but you can never forget your mother tongue. I do appreciate American conservative side, yes it is getting bad too, but not like Ukriane or Russia. I appreciate where I live now.

I love the States. A lot of stuff feels wrong here, but you get used to it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.