Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

oghowie

macrumors 6502a
Jul 12, 2008
After a month of use I still love it. I don't have a huge problem with fingerprints, but I ocassionally clean it with wet towels if it gets dirty.

dark5

macrumors member
Jun 22, 2007
I've had mine for about a month and what I've noticed is this:

It's great for when there are a few smudges or fingerprints. Just wipe on your pants. It's not great for when your hands are sweaty and there are lots of smudges and fingerprints. Almost impossible to wipe away on your pants. However, if you ignore it for the moment, use it as usual and when you are done put it back into your pocket or wherever, the fingerprints and smudges will be magically gone or much reduced for the next time you take it out.

tablo13

macrumors 65816
Jul 29, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Hmm....I thought it was just me. Yeah I think the oleophobic coating wears off quick. It still feels similar to the glass but I see more and more smudges the longer I use the protector.

Mine wore off in 2 days when I rubbed the screen protector with water, and looked kinda like this when I rubbed it with water.
1001089u-400x299.jpg

Meltdownblitz

macrumors 65816
Jan 21, 2010
I been eyeing this screen protector for a while, I finally decided to order it today. How are you guys liking this, how is it holding up?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.