Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sorinut

macrumors 68000
Feb 26, 2015
I don't. I never have. I hate cases, so I never will. Not even on the brandnew iPhone 15 Pro Max that's on my orderlist.
Yes, we know; everyone without a case has to chime in.

I think it's silly and I would destroy my phone weekly without a case. They just don't hold up to be banged on things, dropped on tile, thrown in a backpack, etc.

Last edited:

phenste

macrumors 6502a
Sep 16, 2012
I want to know about the 15 Pro line colors. I’m starting to like the non-pro colors more than the pro colors 😐
us with the Pros do get left out on the fun colors. I don't think it'll ever stop, with Apple wanting it to be more…well, professional-looking. having the same three colors (more accurately, two shades and gold) + one accent color is getting tiresome. the closest I can realistically envision is an understated PRODUCT(RED) shade—I would purchase that in a heartbeat.

ectospheno

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2005
You would think by 2023 everyone posting a shot displaying color options would include a basic color wheel. I guess it proves having a camera doesn’t make you a photographer.

jimbobb24

macrumors 68040
Jun 6, 2005
Glad to see Apple is putting more effort into their cables. They were once pretty bad and are now consistently great.

phenste

macrumors 6502a
Sep 16, 2012
Glad to see Apple is putting more effort into their cables. They were once pretty bad and are now consistently great.
been meaning to say this forever. the move to braided cables is LONG overdue and VERY welcome. I love the MagSafe cable that came with my M2 MBP (braided and longer to make up for the lack of an extension cord out of the box…I haven't once found myself needing to reach for my spare extension from the older models).

Mr. Dee

macrumors 603
Dec 4, 2003
Jamaica
My iPhone X is space gray and its in a product red leather case since purchase. I've probably only taken it out a couple times. When I upgrade next year, I think I will be going for white iPhone 16 Ultra with green leather or vegan leather case.

Reactions: Pinkyyy 💜🍎

MrENGLISH

macrumors 65816
Apr 18, 2009
iPhone-15-Colors-Mock-Feature.jpg
ios-16-wallpaper.jpg

I don't know who is in charge of the color selection but I swear they are color blind...

upandown

macrumors 65816
Apr 10, 2017
This year I see it so clearly. Every single year the exact same rumors comes out. Colored iPhones, higher prices, delay on certain models, cutting production. It’s literally clockwork.

Reactions: Pinkyyy 💜🍎
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.