Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

This weekend, we're tracking a new sale at Samsung with savings on the company's best smartphones, smartwatches, tablets, and laptops. These discounts are part of Samsung's larger Discover Samsung Spring Sale, which we started covering last week with deals on monitors, storage, audio, and more.

samsung-hero-blue.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

The best monitor deal from our original post is still live today: you can get the ViewFinity S9 5K Smart Monitor for $899.99, down from $1,599.99. At $700 off this a very solid second-best price on the 2023 display, which has a matte display, modular 4K SlimFit camera, and support for Thunderbolt 4.

Additionally, when you sign up to learn more about Samsung's upcoming TV and audio product lineup, you can get $100 off your purchase. The new slate of Samsung TVs and audio equipment is set to be unveiled on March 21, and this $100 discount offer will be available through that date.

Smartphones

samsung-galaxy-s24.jpg

Samsung's newest smartphones launched back in January and you can get some pretty big discounts on the devices right now. Most of these offers do require you to trade in an existing smartphone and will be applied as credits on your bill, and Samsung covers discounts from carriers including AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, and US Cellular.

Smartwatches

samsung-galaxy-watch.jpg

In terms of smartwatches, Samsung has the Galaxy Watch6 and the Watch5 on sale, with up to $400 in savings. You can get these smartwatches with a straight cash discount, or opt for a cellular plan and gain access to more savings with an eligible trade-in.

Tablets

samsung-galaxy-tab.jpg

Similar to the Galaxy smartphones, Samsung is offering discounts on both cellular and Wi-Fi models of the Galaxy Tab line. If you go with the Wi-Fi models, you can get about $100 off the base price of Galaxy Tab S9 Series, depending on the model.

If you opt for the cellular devices from participating carriers, you can get more in savings in the form of bill credits after eligible trade-ins.

Laptops

samsung-galaxy-book-360.jpg

Samsung has a few laptop deals with solid discounts shared below, but it's worth again noting that if you have a device to trade in you can get even bigger markdowns on these computers. For the Galaxy Book 4, Samsung is also offering a free 2TB portable SSD ($219.99 value) with purchase of select models.

Head to our full Deals Roundup to get caught up with all of the latest deals and discounts that we've been tracking over the past week.

Article Link: Samsung's Spring Sale Expands With Big Discounts on Galaxy Smartphones, Watches, Tablets, and Laptops

CarAnalogy

macrumors 601
Jun 9, 2021
I like Samsung stuff, but I only own their TV set. I think that's all I will own by them.

S9 Ultra looks incredible shame it runs Droid which I detest with a passion

You might want to also consider theit drives, fridges, microwaves and washing machines. All pretty good.

If you had to pick an Android phone they're basically the only option. But yes their displays and appliances are good. Their phones are even good it's just that the software is a mess. But then software is kind of a mess everywhere these days...

gleepskip

macrumors 6502a
Apr 29, 2005
You probably will, you just don't know it. What you really mean is "I won't buy your stuff as sold on it's own but I don't mind buying your displays and memory if it's hidden in my iDevice cos I pretend it's not"?

If I buy a product directly from Samsung, I have to deal with their anti-consumer practices. If Apple integrate their storage or display in my device, I go to Apple for support nor am I running Samsung software.

Killbynumbers

macrumors 6502a
May 29, 2019
S24 Ultra was my first new phone since the 13 Pro Max/Note 10 +.

I bought mine from BestBuy. I actually bought two, one for each of my lines. I got the unlocked model. One is 256gb and the other 512.

Jumpthesnark

macrumors 65816
Apr 24, 2022
California
I have a Samsung range and over the range microwave. They don’t hold up well. Got a ton of Samsung SSDs though.
A friend went through two Samsung fridges and finally the third wasn't a lemon. Every time a repairman visited he told them there was something up with the compressor on their fridges. They got a dishwasher at the same time, though, and they have no complaints with it.

Killbynumbers

macrumors 6502a
May 29, 2019
A friend went through two Samsung fridges and finally the third wasn't a lemon. Every time a repairman visited he told them there was something up with the compressor on their fridges. They got a dishwasher at the same time, though, and they have no complaints with it.
About two years before I sold my house, I bought a Samsung oven. Never had a problem with it. Just had to buy a special cleaner to be able to clean the flat surface burner areas.

Reactions: Jumpthesnark

mashdots

macrumors 6502
Dec 10, 2015
seattle-ish
S9 Ultra looks incredible shame it runs Droid which I detest with a passion
This is my thought on a lot of android tech out there. The hardware options are pretty great, but I can't stand the OS. I develop in it for work pretty regularly and it's a pain to use.

Samsung is terrible for the most part but love their tvs

Funny, I typically have not had a good experience with their TVs. Love their storage solutions though!

Reactions: Jovijoker

PsykX

macrumors 68020
Sep 16, 2006
Maybe that Odyssey 57-inch would be good... I much prefer the design of the Odyssey OLED, but I'll use it for productivity (burn-in issues) and the pixel density sucks...

nocsi

macrumors member
Jul 26, 2019
I once had a phase where I switched entire to the Samsung ecosystem. Then step by step each thing broke. My fridge, my washer. Women would ghost me when they knew I used a galaxy. I went around teaching people how my phone had more ram than theirs.

I came crawling back to only Sony/Apple after all that. I like tinkering and fixing stuff, but I also like women

RSmith2023

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2015
Atlanta, GA

This weekend, we're tracking a new sale at Samsung with savings on the company's best smartphones, smartwatches, tablets, and laptops. These discounts are part of Samsung's larger Discover Samsung Spring Sale, which we started covering last week with deals on monitors, storage, audio, and more.

samsung-hero-blue.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

The best monitor deal from our original post is still live today: you can get the ViewFinity S9 5K Smart Monitor for $899.99, down from $1,599.99. At $700 off this a very solid second-best price on the 2023 display, which has a matte display, modular 4K SlimFit camera, and support for Thunderbolt 4.

Additionally, when you sign up to learn more about Samsung's upcoming TV and audio product lineup, you can get $100 off your purchase. The new slate of Samsung TVs and audio equipment is set to be unveiled on March 21, and this $100 discount offer will be available through that date.

Smartphones

samsung-galaxy-s24.jpg

Samsung's newest smartphones launched back in January and you can get some pretty big discounts on the devices right now. Most of these offers do require you to trade in an existing smartphone and will be applied as credits on your bill, and Samsung covers discounts from carriers including AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, and US Cellular.

Smartwatches

samsung-galaxy-watch.jpg

In terms of smartwatches, Samsung has the Galaxy Watch6 and the Watch5 on sale, with up to $400 in savings. You can get these smartwatches with a straight cash discount, or opt for a cellular plan and gain access to more savings with an eligible trade-in.

Tablets

samsung-galaxy-tab.jpg

Similar to the Galaxy smartphones, Samsung is offering discounts on both cellular and Wi-Fi models of the Galaxy Tab line. If you go with the Wi-Fi models, you can get about $100 off the base price of Galaxy Tab S9 Series, depending on the model.

If you opt for the cellular devices from participating carriers, you can get more in savings in the form of bill credits after eligible trade-ins.

Laptops

samsung-galaxy-book-360.jpg

Samsung has a few laptop deals with solid discounts shared below, but it's worth again noting that if you have a device to trade in you can get even bigger markdowns on these computers. For the Galaxy Book 4, Samsung is also offering a free 2TB portable SSD ($219.99 value) with purchase of select models.

Head to our full Deals Roundup to get caught up with all of the latest deals and discounts that we've been tracking over the past week.

Article Link: Samsung's Spring Sale Expands With Big Discounts on Galaxy Smartphones, Watches, Tablets, and Laptops
They had to have this sale to try and counter all of the Apple retailers clearing inventory of iPads and MacBooks right now.

Reactions: Jovijoker and Morod
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.