Sex in the Backseat! (I hate it!)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by HappyDude20, May 27, 2010.

1. HappyDude20 macrumors 68020

HappyDude20

So I have a date tomorrow with this new girl who I'm really into.

Nothing special, just hang out and whatnot..not too nervous about it..but the thing is...

I'm 21 and recently moved in back at home for the summer between semesters. I'm at my mom's place which is a one bedroom place..I'm crashing on the couch. The plot thickens.

If I was going out with this girl during the day when my mom wasn't home i'd have no problem bringing the girl back to my place but we're going out tomorrow night. Should the night go well, and I plan it to, I really can't bring back the girl to my mom's place where all we'd have is the living room and have to be super quiet considering the bedroom is directly next to the living room...

In comes the car.

Ah the car.

I used to use the backseat of the car back in high school, but now it seems high schoolish. On top of that my windows aren't tinted. Look, I've done it before in the backseat, its just its not my preference. Theres not a lot of room back there, not the most comfortable and we'd be totally exposed.

Anyhow..just figured i'd start up a random Wednesday night convo. :eek:

2. pknz macrumors 68020

pknz

I look forward to see how this thread develops.

3. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Getting laid should be the last of your worries, covering up that you live with your mom should be first priority.

4. ethical macrumors 68000

Why don't you just see if you can go back to her place? Failing that, take her to a club and do it in the toilet. Nice and classy like.

5. HappyDude20 thread starter macrumors 68020

HappyDude20

Really?

I think she's knows already and didn't seem too phased by it. In all reality I've never gotten a girl run the other when this piece of news is discovered. I'm 21 not 27.

This is so bizzarre you're mentioning this. I was watchig Waiting and they were looking for a place to bang and believe they eventually settled for a stall in the mens bathroom.

I've heard numerous friends, both guys and girls admit to me they've done it at some nasty spots like a random bathroom, movie theater sneaking into WallE, jumpig over a fence onto a random backyard. Etc. Weird I know. Not saying any of those places seem appropiate but can understand in times of passion.

6. Leareth macrumors 68000

Leareth

is it normal for a date to end up in sex in a car ?

At 21 you should have your own place where you can bring a girl
    even between semesters
    you are an adult , act like one.

I would not go out on a date with an adult living in his parents living room
    never mind actually doing more.

7. rhsgolfer33 macrumors 6502a

Its not terribly unusual for a 21 year old student to go home between semesters. Hell, I lived with my parents my entire undergraduate career (saved close to $50,000). Its $1300+ per month for a one bedroom apartment where I'm from, totally out of reach for most students and even many recent college graduates with full time jobs. Nearly everyone I know moved home after graduation and did so between semesters. After I complete a graduate program next May, I'll be moving back home for a year or two; though I could afford to move out, I'd much rather pay my student loans off in a year and build up some savings while I can. I may be there a little longer even in order to save a down payment on a house (20% would be well over $80k on the average place out here).

You'd be excluding a lot of dateable, attractive, smart, hardworking girls/guys I know if you refused to date them solely because they lived with their parents at 21 or 22.

8. pilotError macrumors 68020

pilotError

Why do it on the back seat, use the hood, it has more room...

9. Melrose Suspended

Melrose

I'm going with random backyard. Or, borrow a pickup truck from a friend, pull off into a field and you have the bed of the truck under the stars. Bring a blanket and some bug spray.

Seriously, "sex finds a way." If you want her and she wants you, you'll think of something.

10. iBlue macrumors Core

iBlue

Wooded areas. I mean, there's even a pun hint there and everything!

Outdoor sex > car sex

11. Melrose Suspended

Melrose

True. That's more common in Europe though than here in the States. And if he lives in a city it's down for the count. Still, worth a shot.

12. sparky7 macrumors member

Insert token 'sex on car hood' pic...

[​IMG]

13. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

If a girl like me can bump uglies in the back of a Saturn then a guy like you can bump uglies in your car.

14. iBlue macrumors Core

iBlue

Why would it be more common in Europe? The US sure has plenty of wooded areas and even the biggest of cities usually have some parks with secluded areas. Or one can just travel outside the city a little. :D Where there's a will, there's a way and all that.

15. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Bug spray for lube. That's just sick. :D

16. einmusiker macrumors 68030

einmusiker

17. Rhalliwell1 macrumors 6502a

18. niuniu macrumors 68020

niuniu

A man of the people. The right sort of people.
    You could decorate the back seat of your car to lure her in. Potpourri, some fairy lights around the windows, maybe a pastel coloured rug for the rear bench. Could put up some signed pictures of the Twilight cast (sign them yourself).

You're welcome

19. Hayduke60 macrumors regular

Hand your mom a video camera and ask if she'd be your camera person for the evening. Don't let her join in though.....that would be weird.

20. Gelfin macrumors 68020

Gelfin

Yeah, and why the hell would that be anyway?

Okay, I mean, for starters, if anybody caught you in the US you'd end up on a sex offender registry for life, because sex is officially eeeeevil here.

"Hey, you know what would spice things up? Neurotoxins!"

OP, if you're still young enough to complain about having to get laid in the back seat then you're young enough to **** and be thankful you're getting laid.

21. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68040

Mac'nCheese

I can't believe it took 17 posts before someone stated the obvious.

22. renewed macrumors 68040

renewed

1. Unless you got mad game and she puts out night 1 in a car or field, wrap up.

2. If shes a freak, play on it. I've done it all the way from a packed movie theatre to a random persons roof, even on the porch of a frat house back in the day. I digress.

23. iBlue macrumors Core

iBlue

It must not be that obvious because surely if it was a viable option HappyDude would have thought of it. Besides, getting a hotel could be taken as being pretty presumptuous unless these two have a fairly established sex life. Plus, unless it's some sleazeball cheap crappy hotel, which isn't exactly a turn-on, it's likely to be expensive for a student.

Get in touch with nature, man! :D

24. Mousse macrumors 68000

Mousse

Since the backseat is no longer an option, try the front seat.;)

Attached Files:

25. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Isn't this whole thread presumptuous that the night will lead to having sex?