Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sirenized

macrumors 6502
Oct 15, 2008
that picture doesn't accurately reflect the color in person - it's straight up pink, unfortunately it's a return to the store for me - I've been wearing it for 3 hours and can't get used to it at all
Never saw the original rose gold? It was god awful pink.
Thanks so much! It definitely goes with more than I expected.
its really does. I bought two new sports bands but they haven’t come in yet

Kermit262

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2014
Central Ohio
Lovin the new 44mm SBSS and milanese loop, never had one before. Also, the picture was taken with an iPhone Xs.

PTCMGtE.jpg
Dang - I have the same watch ordered but without the Milanese band. Starting to really like that band, especially because it’s only $100 more with the watch vs. $150 separately.

Winryito

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2015
There weren’t any SS gold Milanese available so I had to get a SS gold sport AW4. I matched it with a black Milanese band from amazon while I wait for gold Milanese band to come back to stock. Doesn’t look half bad

Attachments

• CE5E9442-997E-4866-A324-41CA79BDD6B2.jpeg
    CE5E9442-997E-4866-A324-41CA79BDD6B2.jpeg
    672.1 KB · Views: 1,137

SAMCROforever

macrumors member
Sep 11, 2014
There weren’t any SS gold Milanese available so I had to get a SS gold sport AW4. I matched it with a black Milanese band from amazon while I wait for gold Milanese band to come back to stock. Doesn’t look half bad

Is that 40 or 44?

Cancelled
Dec 18, 2008
Apple Watch Series 4 44mm Stainless Steel Space Black With Link Bracelet

When I was pre-ordering, I couldn't find anyone sharing photos of the Stainless Steel Apple Watch in Space Black, so I wanted to contribute mine. Here's the 44mm SSSB with my original Space Black Link Bracelet.
I am so happy Apple made the previous bands compatible with the new Watch. I think the Link Bracelet makes a very handsome pair with the Space Black S4.

Also added a couple shots with the (PRODUCT)RED Sport Band. I went from the S2 to S4 so I never had the big red dot on the crown, but I think the slim red circle on the new LTE models looks nice and discrete. Goes well with the Sport Band anyway.

0tnmoSK.jpg

8ISSdND.jpg

3fo9P0u.jpg

3Ft9SLs.jpg

OvEUntQ.jpg

7o7CMTi.jpg

Qrz5El8.jpg

cseggleton

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2017
Have to say I was not expecting the new design to be so much of a noticeable difference from the AW3. But wow I really like how slim this thing is. tmobile screwed up and sent me the aluminum v ss that I ordered which I might keep because the thing is so light. I do love SS to dress it up but I am a runner and I can tell a huge difference between SS and aluminum. So i guess keep my AW 3 Hermes for classy occasions and AW4 aluminum for my daily....first world problems!!

sirenized

macrumors 6502
Oct 15, 2008
Have to say I was not expecting the new design to be so much of a noticeable difference from the AW3. But wow I really like how slim this thing is. tmobile screwed up and sent me the aluminum v ss that I ordered which I might keep because the thing is so light. I do love SS to dress it up but I am a runner and I can tell a huge difference between SS and aluminum. So i guess keep my AW 3 Hermes for classy occasions and AW4 aluminum for my daily....first world problems!!
I went from aluminum to SS this time and I don’t even notice the weight difference. I was surprised but when I looked it up I think there was only a .03 ounce difference. Don’t quote me on that, but check it out in store

defn

macrumors regular
Apr 25, 2015
That's the gold SS watch, correct? Do your band have a gold clasp? I really want the gold watch but want to make sure there are bands for it. Thanks!

Hi there. Unfortunately only the Stone sport band that came with it has a gold pin. Everything else has a stainless steel pin.

Reactions: LD Curb

Rangers94

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2014
Apple Watch Series 4 44mm Stainless Steel Space Black With Link Bracelet

When I was pre-ordering, I couldn't find anyone sharing photos of the Stainless Steel Apple Watch in Space Black, so I wanted to contribute mine. Here's the 44mm SSSB with my original Space Black Link Bracelet.
I am so happy Apple made the previous bands compatible with the new Watch. I think the Link Bracelet makes a very handsome pair with the Space Black S4.

Also added a couple shots with the (PRODUCT)RED Sport Band. I went from the S2 to S4 so I never had the big red dot on the crown, but I think the slim red circle on the new LTE models looks nice and discrete. Goes well with the Sport Band anyway.

0tnmoSK.jpg

8ISSdND.jpg

3fo9P0u.jpg

3Ft9SLs.jpg

OvEUntQ.jpg

7o7CMTi.jpg

Qrz5El8.jpg

Thank you for these pics! I can’t wait for my 44mm SBSS.

That black link bracelet looks so good with the SB! Is that an original Apple link bracelet? I don’t think Apple sells them anymore. Even if they were I remember them being like $450 or something like that. Don’t think I’d be willing to pay that much for a bracelet anyway.
I know they sell knockoffs but I doubt they’d look as good. Maybe I’m wrong.

noobinator

macrumors 604
Jun 19, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
I went from aluminum to SS this time and I don’t even notice the weight difference. I was surprised but when I looked it up I think there was only a .03 ounce difference. Don’t quote me on that, but check it out in store

There is about half an ounce difference for 44mm.

Last edited:

Texh49

macrumors 6502
Sep 23, 2015
Currently deciding whether to keep the SS SG 44mm or return and get the Nike version. I workout a lot and afraid I might damage.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.