Sketchy Rumor Pegs March 29 as AirPods 2 Release Date

Beyo

macrumors member
May 29, 2017
Poznań
podcastfilmowy.pl
I wanted to buy mine in December they were out of stock, then the rumour it will be relases in march. And so I am waiting and waiting..Should buy Airpods in September last year on my birthay I could use them already several months instead of sensless waiting because Apple secrecy...:/

Abazigal

macrumors G4
Jul 18, 2011
Singapore
Is anyone else reminded of tampon strings coming out of the ears with those Air Pods?

I really didn't expect Gen 2 to have the same design.
I really don’t see what’s the fuss over its design. I admit to being a little self conscious of it at first, but the reality was that they had always attracted more curiosity and interest than derision. Everyone around me was genuinely more interested in how it worked and using them soon became part of normal everyday life.

I think if someone has issues with its appearance, it says more about them than the people wearing them. Don’t wear them if you don’t like the design. The rest of us will continue to.

Picapau21

macrumors 6502
Apr 26, 2015
Needs noise cancellation and a less leaky design. Almost useless for commuting on tube/subway/train/plain etc.. Either I can't hear a thing or I turn them up so loud that everybody around me can hear what I am listening too.

Replaced mine with Jabra 65T's last year. Much better design with all the ease of AirPods.

Relentless Power

macrumors Penryn
Jul 12, 2016
Needs noise cancellation and a less leaky design. Almost useless for commuting on tube/subway/train/plain etc.. Either I can't hear a thing or I turn them up so loud that everybody around me can hear what I am listening too..
The design works perfectly fine as it is, it’s the same exact design as the wired EarPods they include with the iPhone, minus the wire. I suspect there are very few complaints with the design accountability for the AirPods.

As for noise isolation, actually I don’t believe Apple will include this for the next version of the AirPods. I suspect more Siri advancements, water resistance, additional color and it’s been rumored to do some type of implementation with health features. E

Waylo

macrumors newbie
Jan 23, 2017
I would LOVE if they incorporated a better ‘find’ function, as the current one is laughable. I think a speaker in the case so a loud chime could be produced upon demand would be ideal.

Reactions: puckhead193

littyboy

macrumors 6502a
Jun 12, 2009
I don’t see how active noise cancellation can be added without giving up battery life. Unless they do in ears and do passive NC, which would make more sense for the rumored similar sound and better bass