iPad Pro Sleeve that fits both MacBook Pro and iPad Pro

Discussion in 'iPad' started by pento, May 9, 2016.

1. pento macrumors member

Hi all,

I've been looking for a vertically oriented sleeve with two pockets that can fit both a MacBook Pro 13" (retina) and an iPad Pro 12.9". Ideally it's fitted for a 13" rMBP, but I'd be willing to settle for one fitted for a 15" rMBP if it also fit the iPad Pro 12.9".

Has anyone come across one of these yet? It seems like most I've found only fit iPads up to the 9.7" size. Thanks for any help!

2. MaloCS macrumors regular

This is a good question because I'm interested as well. I've been scouring the Internet for sleeves but the pickings are slim because everything I come across is really not my taste. I'm interested in seeing what people suggest.

3. jmeas macrumors regular

jmeas

There's tons of stuff on Etsy. All of my sleeves are from the Miomode store, which is phenomenal. Highly recommended!

4. Mr.C macrumors 601

There might be sellers on Etsy willing to custom design and make something that fits both. It's might be worthwhile contacting some of them.

5. Crit_Obs macrumors newbie

Any recent developments in this product category? Having a combo sleeve for MBP + IPP would be awesome but the pickings seem slim...

6. kaspergn macrumors newbie

7. pento thread starter macrumors member

I never did find a sleeve that fit my original needs. I ended up just using two sleeves within my bag.