So how dissapointed are you

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by tttexxan, Jun 9, 2008.

1. tttexxan macrumors 6502a

I was hoping for more...STILL NO FLASH????? GPS is cool but still no flash????

2. ImNoSuperMan macrumors 65816

ImNoSuperMan

Not really dissapointed bout flash. Though waiting another month is a real pain:mad:

3. BothBarsOn macrumors regular

4. impact_blue macrumors regular

Outta all the thing you complain about you pick the absence of a Flash?

No front mount camera
    No Video recording
    No mention of MMS

Yea those are my reasons.

5. WannaApple? macrumors 6502a

Only disappointed in the wait! Another month....ughhhh...Im not a patient person LOL I held out for the 3G so I dont have the Gen 1 to compare it to...just excited to get it in my hands. And unfortunately the longer it takes to release, the more lines and difficulty in getting one when it does release!

6. carfac macrumors 65816

carfac

Not disappointed at all. Now I can keep my 16G I have now, save some money, and still do everything I want. Not missing anything.

7. tttexxan thread starter macrumors 6502a

most everything is going to be updated on the iphone anyway...All you get is 3G and GPS....GPS is nice but how many going to really look at this while walking down the street...I already have in my car....3G slightly faster

8. the1payday macrumors 6502

the1payday

To be honest? I'm extremely disappointed. I only wanted a 32GB iPhone, even if it would have been $500. This has been the most disappointed I've been in an Apple launch in a long time. Not saying Apple has personally disappointed me, just that my hopes were too high I guess. July 11th? Come on. The moment they announced that the 2.0 software was delayed again, I knew we were completely screwed for a another month at least on the hardware too, seeing that the 2.0 would be pretty much a necessity for anything they were going to launch.
    :(

9. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Absolutely non-disappointed! I've never been so excited for a phone. A 16gb iPhone with 3G and GPS is pretty much my perfect phone.
    Well a 32gb would be, and a front facing cam with a higher res back camera. But nevermind... GPS! My most wanted feature.

10. tttexxan thread starter macrumors 6502a

MMS was big also....You cant even forward a text message??? I do like exchange and mobile me but that is a way for them to get more money for apple of course...All that wont work unless you have mobile me

11. kyleaa macrumors regular

While you do have good reasons, their complaint was the lack of Adobe Flash, not a camera flash.

12. aethelbert macrumors 601

Not disappointed at all, seeing as I got my .mac account revamped for free.

13. marksman macrumors 603

marksman

32 gigs and 3G were the two items I needed to upgrade.

One of them made it, one did not.

I am not that disappointed. I still have my iPhone and it works well.

Not to mention the app store is going to provide a lot more usefulness and utility than the upgraded phone would have brought me.

Since that is still coming, I am only minorly disappointed.

14. Van Wildonher macrumors 6502a

At first I thought I was going to get one no matter, with only adding GPS and nothing else I'm going to seriously look at other phones. In fact that Samsung is looking pretty nice.

15. john316 macrumors member

Disappointing for sure - just seems like the iPod Video launch. It does most things you want it to do but still not the definitive package :(

16. witchdrash macrumors member

Nothing, absolutely nothing, if I wanted to be picky waiting about a month before I can buy it, but I don't need more than 8gb, but will pick up a 16gb just incase, everything else ticks the boxes as to why I didn't get the original, but since I got my touch been waiting for a 3G version, and the extra features also mentioned, and the price are all just additional icing.

17. xgman macrumors 601

xgman

just a long month till it's out. well, that and no cut and paste, no flash, bla bla bla.

18. dblester macrumors member

i am very disappointed still no video and mms.. the main things that i want in the iphone.. well looks like i will be sticking with sprint

19. earnjam macrumors 6502a

earnjam

I'm not dissapointed in the features. Exactly what I expected.

What I am disapointed in is the wait. Oh well, what's another month.

But I am laughing at the people who already sold theirs in anticipation of a release today. Now they'll have to go 5 weeks without a phone!

20. El Magnificante macrumors member

N95 user here and won't be buying. There just isn't reason to. Wanted to and was hoping for:

A better camera
    MMS
    Replaceable battery

Maybe next time.

21. xgman macrumors 601

xgman

With all these new apps taking up precious space, a 8gb is going to be obsolete pretty quickly. They will probably get a mid year 32gb update.

22. maverickuk macrumors member

No improved Camera.
    Delayed firmware release
    No release of iPhone 2.0 hardware until July 11th
    Plastic ****ing back
    No MMS
    No flash
    No front mounted camera for video chat
    Still lacking basic sms functions such as forwarding

I've gone from really excited to terribly disappointed. I bet everybody continues to clap to Steve Jobs as he delivers blow after blow. They should all shout and tell him what a ****ing disappointment its been.

23. Kyle Appleseed macrumors member

What are the people that sold there old iPhone going to do now for a month? Use a pay as you go phone?

24. earnjam macrumors 6502a

earnjam

Really? What is that Samsung giving you that you really need?

25. krye macrumors 68000

krye

Once again the Apple rumor community falls on its face. What happened to 32 Gigs? And the supposed Nano version?