Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LiseGot

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2023
Mine is scheduled for pickup at 9:00 Mountain.
Screenshot 2023-09-21 at 4.16.49 PM.png

Reactions: StaceyMJ86

debsirin

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2023
Now I see why.. It moved as a World Ease shipment .. that means it moved as one multi-package consolidated shipment out of China .. using a Master AirWay Bill… therefore each underlying and individual package may not have showed the same level of tracking detail UNTIL it was customs cleared and the mast unit broken down (most likely in SDF for most US folks) and most likely why it didn’t trigger Apples system to show “shipped” until it was cleared in the US and the MWAB broken down to its individual packages.

Reactions: Ntombi

Joeucreative

macrumors newbie
Sep 25, 2023
U.K. customer here, ordered at 1:21pm U.K. time once their site / Apple Store app finally came online for us UK-folks. 15 Pro Max 512GB Natural. Initially showed a delivery window of 27th Sept - 2nd Oct. By a day or 2 later, this had been pushed back to 2-9th Oct. Still showing as processing. Wasn’t able to get ANY Pro Max variant on the actual launch date, 22nd. I showed up to one of the major London Apple stores on Friday morning, and was standing outside at 8:02am as they opened, no Pro Max stock whatsoever. Even the corporate account manager for the firm I work for wasn’t able to secure a unit for me. Absolutely pathetic launch from Apple and I just don’t understand why their stock situation is so poor, especially for a £1,499 phone. Orders placed today for the same spec are now saying 15th November delivery! They know this date is coming every year. Why keep up the constant artificially-inflated demand tactics year after year? Any other U.K. customers in a similar boat with the 2-9th Oct delivery window?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.