Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jrdn13crvr

Suspended
Apr 20, 2015
Hello UK friends- any monement on your 38 mm sg sport? Keep positive as many in the US have shipped (mine comes Monday), so hopefully you guys see a wave tonight for Monday shipping as well! Good luck-

Copperrick

macrumors regular
Sep 29, 2013
Looks like the U.S. are getting all the fun tonight. There must be some with our name on somewhere soon.

heres hoping mate, i even thought to start looking at freight flights arriving into east midlands, reckon it would be FEDEX?

Mintimperial

macrumors regular
Sep 27, 2012
Space Grey Apple Watch UK

And another day goes past just as if it was 10th of April. No charge, no movement.

42mm space grey 8:04:08

Why did I convince myself that I would get it on launch day?

Not even convinced it will be here in the delivery slot quoted by 8/5. Resigned to waiting indefinitely now.

Mobileadam

macrumors regular
Apr 22, 2015
At least we are not alone. Here's hoping this time next we will be moaning about the speed of the watch it some other problem.

Copperrick

macrumors regular
Sep 29, 2013
In the past for iPhone pre orders it's been UPS but it could be FedEx as I tried searching earlier for UPS planes to the UK and found nothing!

Lol I played this game with iPhones 5, 5s & 6 the flight manifestos are hard to find but you can you find them :)

I'm on it now lol :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.