Spigen Shipping?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Jimmy Guphanti, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Jimmy Guphanti macrumors 6502

Hello,
    I ordered an iPhone 6+ case on Tuesday from Spigen and it has not shipped yet. Has anyone else ordered an iPhone 6/6+ case recently and had it ship? Last year I ordered one at the same time and it didn't ship for a month.

2. Kisey macrumors 6502a

Did you order from them directly? Keep in mind, Spigen cases on Amazon are cheaper, and there's 2-day shipping if you have prime. I ordered 2 cases on Tuesday and received them yesterday.

3. ender21 macrumors 6502

ender21

I got the Spigen Thin Fit (or Fit Thin, whatever it's called) for teh 6+ from Amazon and it came yesterday.

Attached Files:

4. largefarrva macrumors 6502a

I ordered a Neo Hybrid for my 6+ the other night and it arrived today. Gave me the dimensions I need to order my custom leather iPhone holster similar to the one I have now for my current iPhone 5s. Should be good to go next Friday when my phone gets delivered. :)

5. bwsteg macrumors 6502

Do you mind sharing where you are buying this custom holster? Any pics. Thanks

6. largefarrva macrumors 6502a

www.millerleather.com is where I ordered from. I love the one I have for my 5s (it's under the iPhone holster section and it's the horizontal holster). The belt loop is extremely strong as well is the holster itself. I've broken those cheap plastic holsters that come with Otterboxes and such before....I guess I need to be more careful at work. lol But I have zero worries with ripping or damaging this holster from miller leather. If you're looking for something more refined like Sena or Waterfeld then I apologize for letting you down....but if you want something that's gonna last then you won't regret these guys. If you do end up ordering just wait a couple of days so they can get mine done first please. lol j/k

I forgot to mention that for the 6+ you will need to order from the XXXL page and give them the measurements and such. It's not a horizontal case....but it's vertical instead.

7. Jimmy Guphanti thread starter macrumors 6502

Yes I ordered from them directly buy I placed the order on the day of the announcement when everything was in stock, except the case said it would be in stock on September 12 (Yesterday)

8. vega07 macrumors 65816

How do you like it? How's the quality? Grip? I just bought mine in mint color. Kind of excited.

9. dtuck90, Sep 14, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2014

dtuck90 macrumors regular

My Neo Hybrid for the 6 is out for delivery with amazon as we speak

EDIT: Just received my case. Looks great, all I need is the phone to fit it now....

10. wxnats macrumors 6502a

When did you order?

11. dtuck90 macrumors regular

yesterday from amazon.co.uk. I have Prime.

12. iososx macrumors 6502a

iososx

I get my Spigen cases at a very good discount with two day shipping from Amazon. I've already got mine, my phone arrives on the 19th, release date just like every other year.

13. Candurin macrumors regular

I'll admit it, I've got 5 different spigen cases for my iPhone 6. I ordered everything from the air cushion to the slim armor and neo hybrid.

Since amazon has free returns, I'll see which one I like best and return the rest.

Only problem is that each case looks fantastic!

14. G35flyer macrumors member

Just received the Spigen Neo Hybrid Case for iPhone 6 (4.7-Inch) - Metal Slate. Looks to be good quality. Can't wait to slip a iPhone in it on Friday :)

image.jpg

15. ender21 macrumors 6502

ender21

I like it. I like the subtle grippiness of it. Without a case my ip5S would just fly out of my hands regularly. This is thin and just the right amount of grip to hopefully keep the 6+ protected and in my hand.

16. jliew08 macrumors newbie

I ordered Neo Hybrid Dante Red and Glas TR for my iPhone 6 on Tuesday or Wednesday directly from spigen. Got it Saturday. Excited to get the phone!

17. Itskorbitch! macrumors regular

I saw amazon had a like 3$ sale on spigen cases. Any idea on when they might do that again?

18. Xultar macrumors 6502a

Xultar

Hey guys...they are SHIPPING!!!

I bought a neo hybrid gunmetal on Friday it was expected to be in stock on Tues 16/9 with a 19/9 delivery date.

But today I got a notice that it is shipping with delivery 16/9.

Yea!!

19. Jimmy Guphanti thread starter macrumors 6502

Has anyone else had their item shipped? I ordered mine on Tuesday 9/9, one was not in stock until last Friday, but still the order has not shipped.

20. pat park macrumors 6502a

If you ordered direct from Spigen, you better get ready to wait. I ordered from them last year and they could not full fill any orders in under 4 weeks. Zero communication. It would take weeks just to get a reply to an email.

Their excuse at the time, way too many orders. Can't keep up. It was the same excuse 6 months later when I tried to order again. I eventually gave up.

This is how unorganized they are. When I ordered my first case, no response, no product after 2-3 weeks. I cancelled the order. Dispute with Paypal. Money was returned. They then 3 weeks after I cancelled the order, they ship me the case. I eventually emailed them to let them know their screw up.

Tl;dr order from Amazon. Do not order from Spigen directly.

21. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

Mine was ordered through Amazon, fulfilled by Spigen. They gave me a USPS tracking number, with a delivery by Wednesday.

22. largefarrva macrumors 6502a

My Neo Hybrid case for my 6+ in gunmetal was ordered directly from Spigen last Tuesday, and it was delivered on Friday.

23. wxnats macrumors 6502a

My expected shipping is still 9/30; ordered on Amazon, fulfilled by Spigen.

24. justinf77 macrumors 6502

I ordered a 6+ Neo Hybrid through Amazon, fulfilled by Spigen. Put my order in last night. It's supposed to ship today or tomorrow, and I really hope that happens because I want the case by Friday.

25. kingalien macrumors 6502

kingalien

Ordered slim armor from Amazon 9/9, fulfilled and shipped by Spigen 9/11. Arrived today.