Spigen Shipping?

Jimmy Guphanti

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 29, 2011
Hello,
I ordered an iPhone 6+ case on Tuesday from Spigen and it has not shipped yet. Has anyone else ordered an iPhone 6/6+ case recently and had it ship? Last year I ordered one at the same time and it didn't ship for a month.

Kisey

macrumors 6502a
Jul 9, 2010
Hello,
I ordered an iPhone 6+ case on Tuesday from Spigen and it has not shipped yet. Has anyone else ordered an iPhone 6/6+ case recently and had it ship? Last year I ordered one at the same time and it didn't ship for a month.
Did you order from them directly? Keep in mind, Spigen cases on Amazon are cheaper, and there's 2-day shipping if you have prime. I ordered 2 cases on Tuesday and received them yesterday.

largefarrva

macrumors 6502a
Jun 30, 2012
I ordered a Neo Hybrid for my 6+ the other night and it arrived today. Gave me the dimensions I need to order my custom leather iPhone holster similar to the one I have now for my current iPhone 5s. Should be good to go next Friday when my phone gets delivered. :)

bwsteg

macrumors 6502
Sep 25, 2012
Queens NY
I ordered a Neo Hybrid for my 6+ the other night and it arrived today. Gave me the dimensions I need to order my custom leather iPhone holster similar to the one I have now for my current iPhone 5s. Should be good to go next Friday when my phone gets delivered. :)
Do you mind sharing where you are buying this custom holster? Any pics. Thanks

largefarrva

macrumors 6502a
Jun 30, 2012
Do you mind sharing where you are buying this custom holster? Any pics. Thanks
www.millerleather.com is where I ordered from. I love the one I have for my 5s (it's under the iPhone holster section and it's the horizontal holster). The belt loop is extremely strong as well is the holster itself. I've broken those cheap plastic holsters that come with Otterboxes and such before....I guess I need to be more careful at work. lol But I have zero worries with ripping or damaging this holster from miller leather. If you're looking for something more refined like Sena or Waterfeld then I apologize for letting you down....but if you want something that's gonna last then you won't regret these guys. If you do end up ordering just wait a couple of days so they can get mine done first please. lol j/k

I forgot to mention that for the 6+ you will need to order from the XXXL page and give them the measurements and such. It's not a horizontal case....but it's vertical instead.

Jimmy Guphanti

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 29, 2011
Did you order from them directly? Keep in mind, Spigen cases on Amazon are cheaper, and there's 2-day shipping if you have prime. I ordered 2 cases on Tuesday and received them yesterday.
Yes I ordered from them directly buy I placed the order on the day of the announcement when everything was in stock, except the case said it would be in stock on September 12 (Yesterday)

vega07

macrumors 65816
Aug 7, 2006
I got the Spigen Thin Fit (or Fit Thin, whatever it's called) for teh 6+ from Amazon and it came yesterday.
How do you like it? How's the quality? Grip? I just bought mine in mint color. Kind of excited.

dtuck90

macrumors regular
Apr 15, 2012
My Neo Hybrid for the 6 is out for delivery with amazon as we speak

EDIT: Just received my case. Looks great, all I need is the phone to fit it now....

Last edited:

iososx

macrumors 6502a
Aug 23, 2014
USA
I get my Spigen cases at a very good discount with two day shipping from Amazon. I've already got mine, my phone arrives on the 19th, release date just like every other year.

Candurin

macrumors regular
Mar 27, 2011
I'll admit it, I've got 5 different spigen cases for my iPhone 6. I ordered everything from the air cushion to the slim armor and neo hybrid.

Since amazon has free returns, I'll see which one I like best and return the rest.

Only problem is that each case looks fantastic!

G35flyer

macrumors member
May 19, 2012
Just received the Spigen Neo Hybrid Case for iPhone 6 (4.7-Inch) - Metal Slate. Looks to be good quality. Can't wait to slip a iPhone in it on Friday :)

image.jpg

ender21

macrumors 6502
Jul 15, 2010
Southern Cal
How do you like it? How's the quality? Grip? I just bought mine in mint color. Kind of excited.
I like it. I like the subtle grippiness of it. Without a case my ip5S would just fly out of my hands regularly. This is thin and just the right amount of grip to hopefully keep the 6+ protected and in my hand.

jliew08

macrumors newbie
Nov 8, 2011
I ordered Neo Hybrid Dante Red and Glas TR for my iPhone 6 on Tuesday or Wednesday directly from spigen. Got it Saturday. Excited to get the phone!

Xultar

macrumors 6502a
Dec 4, 2010
Hey guys...they are SHIPPING!!!

I bought a neo hybrid gunmetal on Friday it was expected to be in stock on Tues 16/9 with a 19/9 delivery date.

But today I got a notice that it is shipping with delivery 16/9.

Yea!!

Jimmy Guphanti

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 29, 2011
Has anyone else had their item shipped? I ordered mine on Tuesday 9/9, one was not in stock until last Friday, but still the order has not shipped.

pat park

macrumors 6502a
Nov 29, 2011
California
Yes I ordered from them directly buy I placed the order on the day of the announcement when everything was in stock, except the case said it would be in stock on September 12 (Yesterday)
If you ordered direct from Spigen, you better get ready to wait. I ordered from them last year and they could not full fill any orders in under 4 weeks. Zero communication. It would take weeks just to get a reply to an email.

Their excuse at the time, way too many orders. Can't keep up. It was the same excuse 6 months later when I tried to order again. I eventually gave up.

This is how unorganized they are. When I ordered my first case, no response, no product after 2-3 weeks. I cancelled the order. Dispute with Paypal. Money was returned. They then 3 weeks after I cancelled the order, they ship me the case. I eventually emailed them to let them know their screw up.

Tl;dr order from Amazon. Do not order from Spigen directly.

webbuzz

macrumors 68000
Jul 24, 2010
If you ordered direct from Spigen, you better get ready to wait. I ordered from them last year and they could not full fill any orders in under 4 weeks. Zero communication. It would take weeks just to get a reply to an email.

Their excuse at the time, way too many orders. Can't keep up. It was the same excuse 6 months later when I tried to order again. I eventually gave up.

This is how unorganized they are. When I ordered my first case, no response, no product after 2-3 weeks. I cancelled the order. Dispute with Paypal. Money was returned. They then 3 weeks after I cancelled the order, they ship me the case. I eventually emailed them to let them know their screw up.

Tl;dr order from Amazon. Do not order from Spigen directly.
Mine was ordered through Amazon, fulfilled by Spigen. They gave me a USPS tracking number, with a delivery by Wednesday.

largefarrva

macrumors 6502a
Jun 30, 2012
My Neo Hybrid case for my 6+ in gunmetal was ordered directly from Spigen last Tuesday, and it was delivered on Friday.

justinf77

macrumors 6502
May 18, 2003
I ordered a 6+ Neo Hybrid through Amazon, fulfilled by Spigen. Put my order in last night. It's supposed to ship today or tomorrow, and I really hope that happens because I want the case by Friday.