Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jayes

macrumors regular
Oct 11, 2011
Agree. Order Spigen covers from Amazon. I have Prime and my Thin Armor case arrived in two days. It was also $10 less on Amazon over going directly through Spigen.

kilcher

macrumors 65816
Jul 3, 2011
I ordered a Tough Armor from Amazon on the 9th, it's showed an ETA of 09/17 - 09/19 since I ordered it. It looks like UPS has received the shipping info but there's nothing to say they actually have the case yet. I'm confident it'll be here by Friday.

My 6+ on the other hand, that's another story...

webbuzz

macrumors 68020
Jul 24, 2010
I ordered a Tough Armor from Amazon on the 9th, it's showed an ETA of 09/17 - 09/19 since I ordered it. It looks like UPS has received the shipping info but there's nothing to say they actually have the case yet. I'm confident it'll be here by Friday.

My 6+ on the other hand, that's another story...

Check now, my USPS tracking just updated.

darkfiber

macrumors 6502a
Jul 13, 2008
Columbus, OH USA
I ordered a Spigen Tough Armor for my iPhone 6 Plus from Amazon on September 12th and it shipped the next day. I wanted the "smooth black" color but those aren't going to be in stock until Sept 29th so I went with a "Gunmetal" which was in stock. I should have it by the end of the week. Hopefully by the time my 6 Plus arrives (currently on 9-19).

justinf77

macrumors 6502a
May 18, 2003
Ordered a Neo Hybrid for my 6+ on Sunday and it still hasn't shipped. Things aren't looking too promising for having it in my hands on Friday. May have to cancel the order and try to find something in person.

I also emailed their customer service yesterday and I'm still waiting on a reply.

kilcher

macrumors 65816
Jul 3, 2011
Ordered mine on 9/9 - black Tough Armor w/ kickstand for iPhone 6+. Just showed up on UPS. Scheduled to be delivered on Monday.

Hoping I have a phone to put in it! :)

wolve

macrumors regular
Jun 18, 2009
Another thumbs up from me on ordering from Amazon. I ordered a Spigen Neo Hybrid 4.7" on Sunday morning via Amazon fulfillment. I have Prime and the case arrived Monday. Love that 2-day shipping that ends up being 1 day. :D

The case is thinner than I expected, so might opt to get a thicker one for more protection. Currently I use a Tough Armor case on my iPhone 5, which I feel isn't too big, but provides good amount of protection..

volntitan

macrumors 6502
May 4, 2005
I just ordered the Neo Hybrid Metal from Amazon, but not eligible for Prime because shipped by Spigen. I wonder if I made a mistake and should just get the normal Neo Hybrid and do prime...

fanchee

macrumors 6502a
Nov 23, 2009
I'm pretty disgusted with Spigen. I ordered from Amazon on the 14th and thought it would ship right away b/c it said "delivery by 9/17-9/19." It shipped yesterday with what feels (for a Prime member) like the slowest shipping on the planet. UPS Mail Innovations. It has been sitting there since yesterday with "Shipment information received by UPS Mail Innovations" and no movement. UPS My Choice says delivery on the 23rd. NOT happy.

jaikobx

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2014
I understand they are busy, but if you can't ship the thing out within a day or two, then don't advertise the product being available on the website.

I sent them an email Monday asking for a status, because they charged my credit card. I just sent them another email saying to cancel my order and if I do not hear from them by Friday I will dispute their charge with my CC company. It's BS I'm charged for my order and have no status what so ever.

This is through spigen.com.

Not buying a Spigen product again. Not happy.

Edit: received order shipping notice just now. Lol

Last edited:

rwilliams

macrumors 68040
Apr 8, 2009
Raleigh, NC
I too have been met with silence when requesting shipping information from Spigen. There's no phone number, and I can't find the link for their live chat either. They're quick to take my damn money, but so slow in responding. I won't be ordering anything directly from them again.

fanchee

macrumors 6502a
Nov 23, 2009
I ordered through Amazon, but when it didn't ship the next day (on the 15th) then I went through the process to "contact this seller" which sends an email. I haven't heard a peep.

I'm very tempted to refuse delivery and go through Amazon customer service to get my money back.

kilcher

macrumors 65816
Jul 3, 2011
I'm pretty disgusted with Spigen. I ordered from Amazon on the 14th and thought it would ship right away b/c it said "delivery by 9/17-9/19." It shipped yesterday with what feels (for a Prime member) like the slowest shipping on the planet. UPS Mail Innovations. It has been sitting there since yesterday with "Shipment information received by UPS Mail Innovations" and no movement. UPS My Choice says delivery on the 23rd. NOT happy.

Same here. I ordered 9/9. It said delivery 9/17-9/19. Sat until last night and finally started moving from CA (to IL) with an ETA of 9/22.

IF my phone does come Friday hopefully I'll at least get my Zagg glass protector in time, otherwise I may have to run out and try to find a cheap case for the weekend.

I wouldn't say I'm "disgusted" but I am a little disappointed.

volntitan

macrumors 6502
May 4, 2005
I guess I'll just let it ride. Every case I seem to like I can't get before the iphone comes. The verus wouldn't make it either. I really like the Metal Hybrid (although I am a bit wary of signal loss due to the metal)...like the normal Neo Hybrid, but sounds like it looks "cheap" according to some reports.

wolve

macrumors regular
Jun 18, 2009
I'm not sure why people really expected Spigen would meet the dates listed on Amazon. I decided I didn't want to take the risk of getting a case after my iPhone, so I choose a case that Amazon had in their warehouses.

Munitalp

macrumors 65816
Jul 17, 2007
I ordered a ToughArmor shipped from Spigen and it took 2 days to ship... now its getting bad reviews saying the kickstand falls off and doesn't stay in properly, so I am not hopeful :(

Dundonik

macrumors regular
Aug 20, 2013
I ordered a Neo Hybrid from Ebay last monday and it was delivered yesterday. They did however, email me about how the side buttons were acting up for some users so they are shipping me some sort of piece that fits inside the case where the volume buttons are. heres the photo they sent me in the email they sent to me yesterday. This could possibly explain the delay as they outfit all the cases they currently have ready to ship

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-17 at 2.16.14 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-17 at 2.16.14 PM.png
    234 KB · Views: 104

Bazooka-joe

macrumors 603
Mar 12, 2012
Swindon, England
I ordered a New Hybrid Metal 5.5 last Friday from their UK site and its not shipped yet. It did say 1-3 weeks so i may have to get something to tie me over. Anyone know of any cases in the uk that are instant shipping

ajm222

macrumors 6502a
Sep 19, 2012
Just ordered an 'in stock' neo hybrid with 2 day shipping and it says expected date is 9/24

Kyoz

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2014
Placed my order on September 12 from the man website, still no status update on it, credit card has been charged already.. I emailed them a day ago and still no reply, worst customer service ever. I'm debating to cancel right now and just reorder on amazon instead.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.