Steve Ballmer signed my Macbook Pro

puckhead193

macrumors G3
May 25, 2004
NY
that's pretty funny... at least he wasn't a donkey and said "no, i can't sign that" because it was an apple product.
Did he talk at all?

JBen

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 18, 2007
that's pretty funny... at least he wasn't a donkey and said "no, i can't sign that" because it was an apple product.
Did he talk at all?
Yeah, he was giving a talk about the future of technology and I was invited as a student to meet him before he went on stage. He was walking away and I said "Mr. Ballmer!.." He turned around and I asked, "Would you sign my laptop?" To which he laughed and shook his head. He signed it and said I was clever, which I'm adding to my resume that a billionaire thinks im clever, haha.

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
Very cool. I would have had him sign mine n the bottom though. :D

References: "You're very clever" - Steve Ballmer, CEO Microsoft Corp.
Others available upon request. :D

Bennieboy©

macrumors 65816
Jan 15, 2009
england
you wont ever be able to sell it now ;)

you would have to pay anyone to take it off your hands,

spose thats one way to knacker a MBP :p

puckhead193

macrumors G3
May 25, 2004
NY
Yeah, he was giving a talk about the future of technology and I was invited as a student to meet him before he went on stage. He was walking away and I said "Mr. Ballmer!.." He turned around and I asked, "Would you sign my laptop?" To which he laughed and shook his head. He signed it and said I was clever, which I'm adding to my resume that a billionaire thinks im clever, haha.
Awesome, how was the talk? What is the future of technology from MS..seeing what happens next week :p (sorry I couldn't resist)

Eddyisgreat

macrumors 601
Oct 24, 2007
Well there goes the resell value. I hope you held it while he signed it or it'll be all crusty with sweat:

iDisk

macrumors 6502a
Jan 2, 2010
Menlo Park, CA
I guess Microsoft isn't that bad after all right guys? :rolleyes:

Looks like the bing/iphone integration will happen.

Very Cool note also he wrote on the the MBP.

Glad you had a good time man.