Stop the Pissing Matches!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by LoveMyMacPro, Nov 4, 2017.

1. ob81 macrumors 65816

ob81

I work in the tech field, generally and historically, people that purchase Apple products are some of the most snobbish. Android users think they are generally sheep, so the whole android vs apple fight is pretty much a waste of their time. They would prefer to argue with people that will argue back.

It is weird though. When a better version of the iPhone is released, people on the higher end purchase side tend to use the same things that they argued against as justification for purchasing a new phone. It is weird. You will see what I mean when people who bought the X, say that it is too small so they need to buy the plus version that will probably release next year. Amnesia.

2. Cyberguycpt macrumors 6502a

Cyberguycpt

But just the fact that they are here positing saying they are going to return already shows their intentions. If you want to return a phone just return it why do you have to come on here to make your grand announcement. That would be like everyone buying the X coming on here saying they we’re going to buy it. Like who cares. Those threads are only created for one reason and that is to incite hate.

3. lordofthereef macrumors G5

lordofthereef

If you say so. It’s certsinky as bad as ever. I remember people losing their minds about the iPhone 4 being in Apple like. The iPhone 5 making no sense being stretched and nothing more. Etc etc.

4. The-Real-Deal82 macrumors 604

The-Real-Deal82

But nobody minds when threads are created telling everybody they have an iPhone that everybody has too.

The threads you talk about seem more like they are made out of curiosity rather than hate to me. For me it’s good to see a range of opinions rather than friendly fluffy ones.

5. allthingsapple! macrumors regular

I agree! I used to love coming here now it kind of feels like a chore because every time i come on someone else has found SOMETHING to complain about. If you don’t like the X good for you. If you don’t like the 8 or later models good for you! That’s no reason to put down other people’s believes and tell them that their reasoning is invalid. Be happy with what YOU want to be happy with.
    --- Post Merged, Nov 5, 2017 ---
    Yes and i too like to know why people are choosing to purchase or return something but as someone else said, you don’t have to discredit and degrade other features on other phones in the process. For example, If you don’t like Face ID that’s fine but that doesn’t make it stupid or garbage.