Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aaronw1986

macrumors 68030
Oct 31, 2006
I read all the messages of the thread and I didn't see where anyone said how long it took to get the first verification e-mail from Apple.

I signed up for the ADC Student membership on Wednesday night (it is now Sunday morning) and haven't received any e-mail other than my order number. I went ahead and faxed my student info on Friday night to get the ball rolling.

I would guess you'd hear something back by Tuesday.

tango554

macrumors member
May 6, 2007
I got leopard free from my student ADC membership. How many of my computers can I install it on?

capitanbuzo

macrumors 65816
Jul 17, 2007
I have signed up for the student mebership last Saturday and recieved my first mailing today. Does leopard come in download form or does it come in the mail? If it comes via mail how long does it take for it to arrive?

aaronw1986

macrumors 68030
Oct 31, 2006
I have signed up for the student mebership last Saturday and recieved my first mailing today. Does leopard come in download form or does it come in the mail? If it comes via mail how long does it take for it to arrive?

It comes in the mail. I'd think you'd see it within a week or two.

dollystereo

macrumors 6502a
Oct 6, 2004
France
A friend got Leopard for me from his university at the local store for $69, very cheap, jejeje here in Chile it cost $220

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.