Supernatural or Other Easily Explainable Phenomena?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Huntn, Apr 17, 2012.

1. HEALER FLAME macrumors 6502

HEALER FLAME

Will do when i get time its long stories

2. HEALER FLAME macrumors 6502

HEALER FLAME

1) In the 90's saw 6 flying objects around 2 am in the morning when i came home from a night out.
    As they were flying they formed 2:2:2 shape and then 3:3 and so on. They were far way, too far as the stars so i am sure they are not man made objects. Not necessarily aliens but its hard to explain. The way they were flying they were certainly controlled by some beings.

2) Only few months ago our office's kettle turned on by itself just behind me. No one was in the office except me. The kettle has a hard button switch so its impossible will turn on by itself. This also happened to two of our staff.

3) When i was 10 years old my parents and neighbors struggled to figure out the very fast and heavy foot steps climbing up and down the stairs of the building between 2-4am. It was really scary, i remember the noise very well.

One day, around 3 am that entity or whatever it was, smashed our neighbors windows and started banging on the other window. Our neighbors didn't bother to call police because they believed it was a ghost.
    --- Post Merged, May 22, 2019 ---
    I believe there are invisible entities lurking among us.

3. Huntn thread starter macrumors P6

Huntn

Thanks for sharing!
    There are movies of those type of objects, and I am intrigued by them.
    The kettle, I might attribute to a electrical short or a faulty button without being there.
    The heavy footsteps fall in line with reported ghostly activity.
    I wonder if the neighbors were standing there looking at the window as it was being banged on?

The stories I have related do not involve seeing or hearing a physical event as it happens, just observing a result that seems illogical, knots that unite themselves, lost items that appear in plain sight. I realize skeptics would attribute this to the fault of the observer, misremembering, or not being observant, or a physical effect that can be attributed to something other than supernatural.

A good example for myself is the jacuzzis bathtub water jet that was screwed into a fitting in our old tub, that when we would return from trips, would often be discovered unscrewed, and laying in the tub. I would screw it back into place until it was snug. We never ran the water pump, other than keeping the bathtub plumbing cleaned out, and when taking a bath, I frequently checked it to see it it was getting lose, which it never was. But it was only after returning from a trip that it would be discovered laying in the tub. I just can’t explain it other than to call it a mystery.

4. HEALER FLAME macrumors 6502

HEALER FLAME

Please watch this video till the end. Are humans the only residents of this Mega endless universe ? I will be surprised if that's the case...

5. Huntn thread starter macrumors P6

Huntn

Mostly I think the video does a great job of offering up perspective as to where we reside in the Universe and just how insignificant we are, while possibly instilling a sense of wonder at our existence or reminding us of it. That has to open our eyes just a little. :) This does not even qualify as supernatural, and it is more than mind boggling.

5A274757-DCE7-4AB4-9110-96EE59A5092D.jpeg
    When I look at Galaxy images, I do feel wonder. And here we are, in the middle of almost unimaginable splendor, stuck on our little grain of sand, that is like a jewel, and that we hardly know how to care for, much less avoiding blowing it up in our selfish existence. :oops:

It makes me want to take a big journey, which the optimist in me can’t rule out happening at the end of our mortal lives. Movies have tried to portray such a journey in different contexts. It just seems like a pity we are in the middle of all of this, yet we can only observe it through a telescope and we spend most of our existence, in our own little rat race, seemingly oblivious to what we are in the middle of.

6. HEALER FLAME macrumors 6502

HEALER FLAME

And the biggest wonder is Vy canis majoris , a Mega Sun 690 millions times bigger in volume than our Sun ? My dream is to fly over it before i depart our world LoL :)

7. Huntn thread starter macrumors P6

Huntn

Not easily explained:
    ‘Wow, What Is That?’ Navy Pilots Report Unexplained Flying Objects
    By Helene Cooper, Ralph Blumenthal and Leslie Kean
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/26/us/politics/ufo-sightings-navy-pilots.html

May 26, 2019
    “These things would be out there all day,” Lt. Ryan Graves said. “Keeping an aircraft in the air requires a significant amount of energy. With the speeds we observed, 12 hours in the air is 11 hours longer than we’d expect.”Tony Luong for The New York Times

[​IMG]
    “These things would be out there all day,” Lt. Ryan Graves said. “Keeping an aircraft in the air requires a significant amount of energy. With the speeds we observed, 12 hours in the air is 11 hours longer than we’d expect.”Tony Luong for The New York Times

WASHINGTON — The strange objects, one of them like a spinning top moving against the wind, appeared almost daily from the summer of 2014 to March 2015, high in the skies over the East Coast. Navy pilots reported to their superiors that the objects had no visible engine or infrared exhaust plumes, but that they could reach 30,000 feet and hypersonic speeds.

“These things would be out there all day,” said Lt. Ryan Graves, an F/A-18 Super Hornet pilot who has been with the Navy for 10 years, and who reported his sightings to the Pentagon and Congress. “Keeping an aircraft in the air requires a significant amount of energy. With the speeds we observed, 12 hours in the air is 11 hours longer than we’d expect.”

A version of this article appears in print on May 26, 2019, on Page A14 of the New York edition with the headline: ‘Wow, What Is That?’ Navy Pilots Reported Unexplained Flying Objects.

8. spooklog macrumors regular

spooklog

I love your kind of thinking! You might find this link about string which tangles itself to be intriguing.

I am a frequent "experiencer" of the supernatural, and since I do have a degree of control over those experiences, I consider myself a bit psychic. Nonetheless, I continue to be, or strive to be, a rationally-thinking person who finds the natural enigmas of the brain and mind just as fascinating and perplexing as psychic phenomena. One can live with the supernatural and natural side by side. It is only a little depressing that not too many people will believe it; further, the occasional effect of stigma can bring a sour note to discussing my personal (supernatural) experiences.

Take care.