Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Smacky

macrumors 6502
Jul 23, 2008
Yeah I have a Rebel as well, but seriously it adds so much bulk its like carrying a brick or one of those old style mobile handsets around. Also forget about trying to mount it for use as in car gps
As an update, no scratches to the bezel so far

JNGold

macrumors 6502a
Aug 25, 2009
Yeah I have a Rebel as well, but seriously it adds so much bulk its like carrying a brick or one of those old style mobile handsets around. Also forget about trying to mount it for use as in car gps
As an update, no scratches to the bezel so far

You're kidding, right? I have about 8 or 9 cases for my 3Gs and the Rebel is nowhere near as bad as you say. Sure, it's not like like a AirJacket or Innocase Preforated Snap, but it isn't like a Speck Candyshell either. Which, btw, isn't that bad either.

swwang

macrumors newbie
Mar 1, 2009
I bought the black one and shortly after went back to the Incipio Feather. I didn't like the slick back and prefer Feather's matt. Also the Nude didn't feel any thinner than the Feather for this class of case.

For all around protection and carrying solution I still prefer the Seidio Innocase II Surface and hoster.

Scott

ericxd

macrumors regular
Nov 29, 2008
Offering to send you a new one in a different color free of charge? Wow, that sounds like AWFUL customer service.

Actually customer service for me from SwitchEasy was really good! I purchased the ultrablack and upon opening it was long hairline scratch right in the middle of the case. I told them I bought it on eBay (and yes it's real no doubt) and all i had to do was see them pics, receipt and my address and today, they are sending me another NUDE free of charge. Simple and quick.

Xorro

macrumors regular
Dec 19, 2008
UK
Alternative to Switcheasy "Nude" case?

I've had the new Switcheasy Nude on pre-order for over a month on Play.com, and having just looked on Amazon its not due for release until October!

Does anyone know of a similar case which is currently available?

At the moment I have the Switcheasy capsule neo but its a bit bulky.

Thanks!

atomic50

macrumors member
Apr 9, 2009
Shipping from Switcheasy.com now

I just ordered the ultra clear one this morning once it became available on their site. Ships from San Francisco via USPS first class so shouldn't take too long to get! I will do my best to post my impression if I spare from free time during reading week/finals :) I like how it comes with all those extra goodies for comparatively a reasonable price.

jedolley

macrumors 68000
Sep 18, 2009
I've really liked switcheasy cases for my iPod Touch. I'm really considering this since i'm not completely satisfied with the options of multi-positional folios and i've tried the Apple Case, Marware Eco-Vue, and the Macally BookStand. One thing I can't find the answer on is whether or not this case will work in the iPad keyboard dock. I got one for free from Apple due to multiple iPad screen issues. I guess if it doesn't fit I could sell it and get a Bluetooth one.

idesign245

macrumors 6502
Oct 25, 2007
Ontario, Canada
Just ordered the clear one, and waiting for the Canadian preorder so I can finally get my hands on an iPad. At least I should have the case before the iPad arrives :)

robby818

macrumors 6502a
May 2, 2007
Switcheasy makes good stuff. Bought a couple of biscuits for my fatty ipod nano. Ordered the clear one for the ipad. Hope it works with the keyboard dock. 1 mm thickness is very thin, just what I was looking for.

idesign245

macrumors 6502
Oct 25, 2007
Ontario, Canada
I ordered the clear one too. Wondering if camera connector will work with this case. Heard it doesn't work with belkin vue

I don't see why it wouldn't, its got a cut out around the dock connector...

6.jpg

patp

Apr 10, 2008
that is some good looking stuff!

gonna order the clear case. I just got another case from an ebay seller for $6 and it works great. But I really like the look of the Switcheasy stuff!

psychonaut

macrumors 6502a
Jul 24, 2008
Just got my shipping notice from them this afternoon via priority mail. With any luck I'll have it tomorrow or Monday as I'm very close to where they ship from.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.