- Apr 12, 2001
T-Mobile is launching a Memorial Day promotion that will see the company offering a free iPhone SE to customers who trade in an eligible older smartphone in good condition.
From Friday to Monday, customers who trade in an existing smartphone can get a free iPhone SE (sales tax still needs to be paid) or up to $500 off a Samsung Galaxy S20.
The free iPhone SE will be provided in the form of bill credits. An eligible smartphone trade-in is required, as is a T-Mobile or Sprint postpaid plan (switching to a plan is allowed).
As outlined by TmoNews, eligible smartphones and their discounts are as follows:"The way the Un-carrier says THANK YOU is, of course, by putting money back in your pocket -- like with an iPhone on us or half off one of the latest 5G superphones," said Sievert. "This weekend, every T-Mobile and Sprint postpaid customer can get a new iPhone SE on us, or half off another brand-new phone, with eligible trade-in. Why? Because 'thank you' -- that's why!"
- iPhone 11, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series, Galaxy Note 10 Series, Galaxy S9 Series, Galaxy Note 9
- Google Pixel 4 and 4 XL, Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL
- OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro, OnePlus 7T Pro 5G McLaren, OnePlus 7T
- LG G8 ThinQ
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus
- Samsung Galaxy S8 series, Galaxy Note 8
- Google Pixel 3a and 3a XL
- OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro, OnePlus 6T
- LG V50 ThinQ, V40 ThinQ, G7 ThinQ
T-Mobile today also said that it is planning to provide free service and 5G access to first responder agencies, which includes all public and non-profit state and local fire, police, and EMS departments.
Article Link: T-Mobile and Sprint Offering Free iPhone SE With Trade-In