Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ifollowchris

macrumors newbie
Sep 11, 2015
T-Mobile Jump OnDemand customer here able to preorder with order ID confirmation at 1:57am est.....wondering if it too good to be true!?! The guy said he would call me back....did.....got disconnected....called me back and then took my specifics, cc number and gave order id with his name and employee id ......

Gshox

macrumors regular
Aug 5, 2012
T-Mobile Jump OnDemand customer here able to preorder with order ID confirmation at 1:57am est.....wondering if it too good to be true!?! The guy said he would call me back....did.....got disconnected....called me back and then took my specifics, cc number and gave order id with his name and employee id ......

what number did you call

uwdude

macrumors 6502a
Jul 16, 2014
Geez, why didn't they just set up a website for Jump customers. I really don't want to talk to a person and be pleasant at 3am.

Bryan Bowler

macrumors 601
Sep 27, 2008

I tried at 2:01 am EDT and it was a no-go. Doesn't work until 3:01 am. There's no need for everyone to start jamming up the lines. Stay calm, hold the line, and we'll all get in.

dsc888

macrumors 6502
Jun 25, 2010
Boston, MA USA
The man in the chat I had talked to earlier said I didn't have to go in. On the phone I could enroll in Jump or JoD when I make my phone purchase agreement etc. Both are offered just not on the website option. I had the EIP never did jump at all but after last year's giant **** show of priority queues and **** I didn't want to end up screwed over due to all the jump customers. So I'm opting into that when I make my order. I asked like 4 times and different ways to make sure doing it on the phone tonight wouldn't be an issue and he said no not at all.

OK. So what I'm reading here is that I can indeed sign up for JoD as I call in to place the order even though I don't have JoD yet. I called CS and the rep said I HAD to do it in store tomorrow morning. Oh boy, I hope your rep was correct vs the one I spoke with. Thanks for the reply BTW.

M5RahuL

macrumors 68040
Aug 1, 2009
TeXaS
OK. So what I'm reading here is that I can indeed sign up for JoD as I call in to place the order even though I don't have JoD yet. I called CS and the rep said I HAD to do it in store tomorrow morning. Oh boy, I hope your rep was correct vs the one I spoke with. Thanks for the reply BTW.

I'd say order w/o JoD and add JoD later ... so your order doesn't get messed up!

manders09

macrumors 6502
Sep 18, 2014
Pittsburgh,PA
Yeah the chat man rep said on phone jod/jump is fine but not online. But all depends on your rep for JoD. One said they could do it one said she couldn't and it would be only in person/store only to make a jod order.

allprologue

macrumors 6502
Feb 10, 2014
Taxes on the whole phone price upfront. ~$149 ($99 + $50 tax). They say they expect to ship on the 17th UPS next day and I'd have it a week early? SALT

Bryan Bowler

macrumors 601
Sep 27, 2008
I called at 2:58 am EDT and went through the automated inputs and then went on hold at 2:59 am and am still on hold as of 3:01...

Bootsie

macrumors 6502a
Jan 23, 2008
Utah
I just called and talked to a T-Mobile rep and he said that preorders placed on the phone won't even ship until the 25th, so if I don't want to pay extra for shipping I won't get the phone until at least a week after release...

Stupid

nviz22

Cancelled
Jun 24, 2013
*****, the dude supposed to call me back isn't. Now, I am in the endless queue.

luigi408

macrumors 6502
Jun 22, 2008
Can someone please explain to me how to preorder with T-Mobile and JUMP customers? Thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.