Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mb2008

macrumors regular
Jun 15, 2008
And it's here. 38mm S2 SBSS only 4 days late, still don't have my gift card or my shipping refund.

kilcher

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 3, 2011
And it's here. 38mm S2 SBSS only 4 days late, still don't have my gift card or my shipping refund.

But you have your watch. I'd gladly trade my $50 GC for it. :p

I know what you mean, still stinks. Be sure you follow up with Target.

Stainless steel's seem to be moving. People are even finding them in stores. Nothing for aluminum though. :(

kilcher

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jul 3, 2011
Took some time off today to try and hunt down the S2 42mm SG aluminum I had pre-ordered from Target. Even thought seriously about buying a SS model if I could find one, though I'm sure I would have regretted spending that much. No luck.

Stopped at a corporate AT&T store, they had what I wanted in an S1. Decided to skip it and wait, got half way home, then went back and bought it. Cancelled my Target pre-order. Yeah, the S2 would have been nice but for $100 difference there's not anything there I have to have. Plus I still have the $50 Target gift card they sent me.

Yeah, I could have waited another week and gotten the S2 but I'm pretty sure I'm OK with it, I don't think I'm going to regret it when I start seeing S2's in stock everywhere.

rpearlberg

macrumors 6502a
May 22, 2010
I canceled my pre-order when I found out it was delayed and then ordered the sport 42 instead. Checked this morning and it said backordered (delivery Oct 5-Oct 23) but I just got a shipping email!!

circatee

Contributor
Nov 30, 2014
FYI - most of he Series 1's are available from Best Buy, for pickup.

It's the Series 2's that are like finding gold dust...

barto78

macrumors member
Sep 22, 2015
I ordered my SS White Sport Band series 2 on 9/15 and mine still shows as not shipped and back ordered. Frankly, i think i want to shell out the $$ and buy the ceramic version. The problem is i don't want to wait 3-5 weeks to get one.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.