The Official Leopard Order Status Thread

Karpfish

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 24, 2006
I know, I know, we should all get our copies by the 26th. But I know I will be excited when I see mine has shipped, and I'm sure others will be too.:D

Attachments

/dev/toaster

macrumors 68020
Feb 23, 2006
San Francisco, CA
All depends on what time they release the DMG to developers ... *grin*

Seriously though, I am waiting for release day on my personal machine. I might go to the store to pick it up, I don't trust the mail, UPS or Fedex ... Well, I trust Fedex a little, just not enough.

moloukhya

macrumors regular
Apr 6, 2007
What's it say for the shipping method for you guys?

Did anyone get bumped to Priority Overnight?

Kashchei

macrumors 65816
Apr 26, 2002
Meat Space
My status went from "delivers by Oct 26th" to "ships by Oct 26th." I'm not complaining, however, since the change in status was because I qualified for the Up To Date program and will now only have to pay for shipping. Pity, since I swear mine must have been one of the very first Leopard orders placed online (I got in early at work and just happened to see the announcement go up).

Karpfish

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 24, 2006
I chose free shipping because I knew I would get it the same time whatever shipping I chose, and I got bumped to sandard overnight. This means that even if they ship it on thursday I still get it in the morning on friday. Sweet. I just hope they get mine out before thursday so I have it early. Do we get a T-Shirt? I ordered pretty quickly...

Agathon

macrumors 6502a
Jan 19, 2004
Just ordered mine. The guy on the phone said they already have them in stock and that I should get it early next week (this is outside the US).

Hope so.

apfhex

macrumors 68030
Aug 8, 2006
Northern California
I live about 90 miles north of Cupertino. There's a mini Apple Store nearby, but I didn't want to go and stand around in the mall, hate the mall.

The order status page says my shipping is "Priority Overnite" (yes overnite, not overnight).

Attachments

queshy

macrumors 68040
Apr 2, 2005
My shipping got bumped to priority overnight...nice...but even if it comes on thursday I won't be able to install til thursday night (midterms all day...til 830...booo)

Exodemia

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2007
Well I live in the UK and just pre-ordered my copy of Leopard for £50 exc. VAT and also bought iLife '08 and iWork '08 too :)

joebells

macrumors 6502
Oct 24, 2005
did anybody that ordered an up to date copy get a confirmation email? I ordered Wednesday I believe and it said a confirmation email would arrive shortly but no email yet and its been 2 days(still shows the order under account and shows it as ships by October 26)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.