Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dubbz

macrumors 68020
Sep 3, 2003
Alta, Norway
Onizuka said:
My friends mom being penetrated on one side, and a toy on the other. And she wasn't good looking.

What is it with single moms in the medical field being whores?!

Oooh! Nurse s3xx0r :D

Grey Beard

macrumors 65816
Sep 10, 2005
The Antipodes.
Gelato and gas

Josh said:
When I got there, they took me out for ice cream, didn't say a word about it, and after me driving 1 hour to see her a couple times a week for the last year, they decided that day to start giving me gas money whenever I came over.

Beat's the heck out of me...lol
The ice cream to cool your ardour, the petrol money for you to hit the road ???
Grey Beard

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
Grey Beard said:
Grey Beard
HAHAHAH. *stops, looks around* Nobody else thought that was funny? :eek: Can't really think of anything that horrid that I have 'walked in on.' Oh, okay... a very intense demo of one aspect of alternative lifestyles. Um, it's a lot to do w/ power play and humiliation but it is done between two consenting adults but it doesn't make it any easier for those unaccustomed (such as myself) to view. Don't think the details are appropriate for the forums though. :eek:

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
Andover, MA
Grey Beard said:
Grey Beard
Ice cream to give him strength, gas money so he'd come around more, as it were. They wanted to be young grandparents.

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
jsw said:
Ice cream to give him strength, gas money so he'd come around more, as it were. They wanted to be young grandparents.
Haha, that'd be funny... scary part is that my bf's mom is thinking that way! :eek:

dogsbody

macrumors regular
Jun 13, 2004
Channel Islands
Or alternatively...

Grey Beard said:
Grey Beard

The ice-cream to say 'don't worry, we're "cool"...' and "petrol money" to use for appropriate protection when "fuelling" your passion... ;)

emw

macrumors G4
Aug 2, 2004
leekohler said:
I walked in on my roommate having a threeway on the living room floor. :eek: I told them the bedroom was down the hall. :)
Are you sure they weren't hoping for a 4-way? ;)

Lacero

macrumors 604
Jan 20, 2005
Hmmm... two things come to mind. Either your room mate was engaged in beastiality or shagging a 'shapely' girl. :eek: If the latter, I would be traumatized too. ;)

watcher2001

macrumors 6502a
Lacero said:
Hmmm... two things come to mind. Either your room mate was engaged in beastiality or shagging a 'shapely' girl. :eek: If the latter, I would be traumatized too. ;)

Yes, it was the latter.. However the former would probably scar as well.. Reminds me of the old joke.

You know the difference between kinky and perverted?

Kinky is using a feather,

Perverted is using the whole chicken...

sprstu

macrumors member
Apr 27, 2005
white bear lake, mn
worst thing walked in on... when I was in 7th grade I found my little brother using my toothbrush on the dogs teeth. He didnt think I would notice. I never did ask if it was the first time or not...

watcher2001

macrumors 6502a
leftbanke7 said:
Hey, we fatties need the lovin' too!

Don't get me wrong.. I am overweight myself. but there is a line between fat and "just plain wrong". To say the woman my room mate was with was a little fat would be like saying the pope is a little religious... This woman had to weigh in at 350 or better and was 5'4" if that.

katie ta achoo said:

Yes... That...

leftbanke7

macrumors 6502a
Feb 4, 2004
West Valley City, Utah
watcher2001 said:
Don't get me wrong.. I am overweight myself. but there is a line between fat and "just plain wrong". To say the woman my room mate was with was a little fat would be like saying the pope is a little religious... This woman had to weigh in at 350 or better and was 5'4" if that.

Hey, just more of her to love...lol. Yeah, I could see how that, in the eyes of somebody not expecting it, would cause some mental issues.

dogsbody

macrumors regular
Jun 13, 2004
Channel Islands
Although (luckily) I didn't walk in on them, I once shouted and hammered on my next-door neighbours door at Uni because I thought she was having an asthma attack....

Sure you already figured out that it was rather naïve of me....she wasn't alone.

At least I was right about her having breathing difficulties though.

XNine

macrumors 68040
sprstu said:
worst thing walked in on... when I was in 7th grade I found my little brother using my toothbrush on the dogs teeth. He didnt think I would notice. I never did ask if it was the first time or not...

Hey, it should be the dog that was offended! Dogs have cleaner mouth's than humans...unless your dog was prone to eating his own feces...then I dunno if I could handle that.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.