Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

What model are you getting?

• Total voters

Jinjin

macrumors G3
Original poster
Mar 22, 2011
London, UK.
bottenbig-thick.gif
the max is open and armorite on first time perfecto...

going to start from new again :D

Jinjin

macrumors G3
Original poster
Mar 22, 2011
London, UK.
I have a new Apple keyboard, Magic Mouse 2 and new trackpad...was thinking of something mechanical though......
Logitech recently released a mechanical for Mac didn't they?

I returned my apple mouse and keyboard in favour of the Logi Mac option... I needed to be able to switch between devices (personal Mac, and a work Mac and windows) in one set up. the Logi had the option to pair 3 devices and a button for easy switching.

couldn't do the mx master as I'm a lefty!

(a side note on how companies like Logi can't produce a left hand version of its products! massive market they're missing out on!)

Jinjin

macrumors G3
Original poster
Mar 22, 2011
London, UK.
Talking about that, I use VPN.lat but Youtube think I'm in the US. I can't find a way to connect as an Argentinian.

How did you all do ?
had similar issues... ended up trying a new browser, used Nord, cleared all caches, stored apps etc and in private browsing!

seemed to work for Argentina but when I tried to look at Turkish prices (which seem to be cheaper?) It still only showed me UK.

Theozz

macrumors 6502
Jun 4, 2015
France
had similar issues... ended up trying a new browser, used Nord, cleared all caches, stored apps etc and in private browsing!

seemed to work for Argentina but when I tried to look at Turkish prices (which seem to be cheaper?) It still only showed me UK.

I used TunnelBear and my desktop browser. It worked !

d123

macrumors 68020
Oct 19, 2009
Earth

I just used DuckDuckGo browser and fastervpn to Turkey, it showed me the Turkish price TRY16.99 and when I clicked buy I didn't even have to fill in a Turkish address, I entered my card details and the location icon popped up on the billing address line saying Turkiye and I could click through to pay. It was amazingly simple.

CD3660

macrumors 603
Jun 6, 2007
Cheshire, United Kingdom.
I just used DuckDuckGo browser and fastervpn to Turkey, it showed me the Turkish price TRY16.99 and when I clicked buy I didn't even have to fill in a Turkish address, I entered my card details and the location icon popped up on the billing address line saying Turkiye and I could click through to pay. It was amazingly simple.
Was that the price for a family membership or just a single person?

Zari

macrumors regular
Nov 3, 2015
UK
Yep same experience for me, found it much simpler not having to input an address.

Reactions: Jinjin and d123
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.