Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Which 15 Pro are you getting?

• Total voters

tarek93

macrumors newbie
May 19, 2011
Well, I chanced an order from Curry's, with a view if it arrives - great, if not I'll be looking to order a pickup on Friday. My trade in is valid with MM until 2nd of Oct so I've got time. Frankly if the Apple pre-order process actually worked on the 15th I wouldn't have to bother with any of this. Last time it was this bad for me was iPhone 7 days... Been able to quite easily pre-order the previous years with no hassle at all :/
What is MM? Referenced a lot here but couldn't figure out

Browno01

macrumors regular
Sep 17, 2012
I ordered a watch from EE (only yesterday admittedly) did you get an order number as soon as you ordered?

I got a thanks for your order email with the payment details but no order number where I can actually track it!
Yes, straight away, begins with 003

Grayburn

macrumors 68020
Jul 12, 2010
England
Anyone who has upgraded via O2, does your order status say "Processing"? I'm worried my order has failed somehow since the website kept crashing on ordering.
Cant even see my order details.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    24.4 KB · Views: 30

alFR

macrumors 68030
Aug 10, 2006
I've finally got my tracking details from Sky Mobile, delivering tomorrow... but my address is slightly wrong and I'm at work, so I probably won't get it!
Can't you ring Sky / the courier and get them to amend it?

Markafc_

macrumors newbie
Aug 27, 2023
Anyone who has upgraded via O2, does your order status say "Processing"? I'm worried my order has failed somehow since the website kept crashing on ordering.
I upgraded via O2 and status says awaiting launch day.

Sal09

macrumors 601
Sep 21, 2014
United Kingdom
Anyone else had a text from EE saying they have removed the discount code ?
Did you have discount on previous contract?

My F&F rolled over on one line. Other still not updated though.

I added free 6 months arcade add on yesterday as i knew my contract will be changed today or tomorrow. They text me that we have removed the Arcade Add On (not showing my EE account) but my free 6 months subscription is still active on Apple lol

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.