(Un)Official Direct Fulfillment Report Thread

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by EgbertAttrick, Jul 15, 2008.

1. EgbertAttrick macrumors regular

I would like to know what day you ordered your iPhone (and which iPhone) at an AT&T location and what day you actually received your iPhone. This is to, perhaps, show a trend on actual fulfillment time, rather than the "7-10 days" or whatever your AT&T representative told you.

I ordered two WHITE 16GB on SUNDAY, JULY 13, and will post when I receive them.

2. Tizzod69 macrumors newbie

I ordered a black 16gb (much to my chagrin) at around noon CDT. My order shows backorderd on att site, I have received no email re: my order and all the orders ahead of mine appear to have shipped!

3. EgbertAttrick thread starter macrumors regular

As another note, I was the 14th and 15th person to order a phone from my AT&T location, and they are all listed as "back-ordered" for now.

4. islandtitan macrumors regular

islandtitan

Grab a book and sit back. It'll be a while

I ordered two Black 16gig phones on Sunday about 2:00 pm. Status is backordered and there are 17 backordered orders ahead of mine. :(

5. spartantex macrumors newbie

I ordered a 16gb black Friday at 10:17 am. It shows backordered. i went to my AT&T store this morning and they said they have not received any DF phones. They were saying 5 to 7 days last Friday. Now its 10 to 21 days.....
    AT&T has my money. It shows on my credit card. According to AT&T they would not charge it until it was shipped. BS. 5 days later, money is still gone from my CC. I will give them till this Friday then The can of woop butt gets opened. Why lie to your customers. Tell the truth. I would have accepted we are simply out and do not know how long it would take. Why the run around...

Thanks for listing to my venting.....

P.S. How do you see the other orders? How do you know they are for the 3g iPhone?

6. Deadman64 macrumors 6502a

Ordered Saturday 2:41:04 PM
    Recieved Confirmation Email Sunday 6:13 PM
    Listed as backordered currently.....

7. Requiemm macrumors regular

I ordered a White 16GB from an AT&T store in a mall in Columbia, MD at approximately 8:30 pm on 7/11. At that time I was quoted 5 - 7 business days for delivery.

Email confirmation came on Sunday at 8:15 pm

Listed a back-ordered.

Now I'm (im)patiently waiting.

8. jmckechnie macrumors member

jmckechnie

9. Just1BadApple macrumors newbie

I ordered 2 iPhones, one 16GB Black and one 16GB White at 11AM EDT on Friday.
    Received 2 email confirmations of the orders at 3PM Friday
    Received 1 email saying the Black 16GB was backordered 2-3 days at 6AM on Sunday.
    Checking status through the weekend and Monday, both orders flip-flopped between Backorder and not.
    At 2AM Tuesday I got email with FedEx Tracking #, saying order was shipped late Monday night. (This is the white iPhone)
    At 10AM Tuesday I got email with FedEx Tracking #, saying order was shipped Tuesday morning.
    My White iPhone arrived at the store before 11AM today!
    My Black iPhone is in FedEx land scheduled for delivery on Wednesday!
    If it matters, the white phone was shipped from Memphis, the black from Ft. Worth.

Hang in there guys, DF is working. Yes, the AT&T order status page is whacked, but the process is working.

10. Deadman64 macrumors 6502a

Thanks for posting. Glad to see someone actually get something from DF. I'm hoping mine ships today/tomorrow....

11. g41d89a macrumors newbie

White, ordered Friday 7/11 ~11AM PDT

Order status site said backordered until Monday (7/14) evening, when it switched to Shipped, from DFW.

Will pick up today (Tuesday)

12. redsoxunixgeek macrumors regular

redsoxunixgeek

arrghhhh

16 GB Black
    Ordered at AT&T Store in Hayden Lake, Idaho
    #34 In Line
    Saturday 12 July 2008

Trying to wait patiently.... :)

13. bdorpetzl macrumors regular

bdorpetzl

Port Washington, Wisconsin - Boats and Beer . . .
    Ordered 2 Black 16Gb on Friday @ 1 pm CDT
    Got 2 emails on Sunday @ 8:30 pm confirming my order for both phones.
    The status of both has been backordered since Saturday, however, I have not received any emails from AT&T stating that the phones were back ordered. I was the 58th & 65th DF at my AT&T store.

14. DatGuy macrumors newbie

I ordered a white 16gb firday around 5:00 pm in fort lauderdale florida. Was shipped monday fedex wit tracking number. Checked tracking number today a it says it was delievered 10:30 am. Going in after work to see if its true.

15. Jeff42037 macrumors regular

I ordered a 16 GB Black Friday at 10AM in Atlanta..... Just got a call from att that it is ready to pick up :D

16. EgbertAttrick thread starter macrumors regular

Was it true?

17. LadyC macrumors newbie

I ordered my 8GB at 12:15 EST on 7/11. I never got any emails (I think the guy must've typed it in wrong), but my order status is finally different - both the phone AND the freight are not listed as backordered. I hope that means it will ship sometime today!

18. spartantex macrumors newbie

Same here both have switched from backordered to open. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed....;)

19. Tytanius macrumors member

Ordered a White 16GB on 7/11 at about 11:00am EST and it shipped last night and is on the truck for delivery right now. I am located just outside Philadelphia PA.

20. aseifer1 macrumors newbie

I ordered a black 16GB on 7/11 at about 12pm eastern time at the AT&T store in Lutherville, MD. I am 9th in line at that location. My order and all orders ahead of me are backordered, but just changed to 0 backorder on phone, 1 on freight this morning.

I'll post when it ships.

21. Vaco Deus macrumors member

16gb Black at 10:00am CST

Got an email Sunday saying its backordered and will ship in 2-3 days.

Did the wonderful 0 to 1 and back to 0 dance since then.

Last night the phone became un-backordered. Still hasn't shipped. There are three people in front of me

Waiting: Not Backordered
    Shipped
    Waiting: Not Backordered
    Me: Waiting: Not Backordered.

I'm hoping to get it Friday

22. Skier82 macrumors newbie

Still waiting

Ordered 8gig Blk iPhone on Friday evening in CO
    Didn't receive confirmation e-mail until Sunday night
    CC has NOT been charged
    Phone has flip flopped between backordered
    This morning neither the phone nor the shipping was backordered...good sign?

Will keep posted. From all I have heard once the phones are shipped they arrive the next day. Has anyone else heard differently?

23. Skier82 macrumors newbie

Waiting no longer

Just checked and my phone is shipped...to arrive tomorrow. Note today was the first day that there were two "0"s in the backorder box, so that may be an indication that your product is ready for shipment.

Good luck everyone

24. michaelmaxwell2 macrumors regular

Ordered white 16gb on wensday 9pm, no update yet.... The person who rang me up didn't tell me no time frame. It comes when it comes......

25. VeNoMiZeD macrumors 6502

Ordered 16gb WHITE on Saturday around 2-3pm AT&T Burlingame, CA. Still on BACKORDER.