Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zizo79

macrumors 6502a
Jun 2, 2009
QQ Part
I think that if you have 1 backordered that you are pretty much guaranteed to get one as opposed to having 0 in backorder !! that is how it was last year !!

csunflip

macrumors regular
Jun 17, 2010
Finally got my order moved from Premier site to regular ATT order status!

That's good news right?

Can't wat for the 24th!

with 1 on backorder!!!

AppleBerry

macrumors regular
Jun 17, 2010
I don't have an order number on that link that looks anything like that.....

Order Number: 4643-215XXXXXXXX

and on the Premiere Site: 101229XXXXXXXXXXX

It's random order number but diff fro Premier do you see 1 under Backordered as well? That's my biggest concern as that page shows my order date as June 17th however Premier says June 15th.

THX723

macrumors member
Apr 29, 2009
I think that if you have 1 backordered that you are pretty much guaranteed to get one as opposed to having 0 in backorder !! that is how it was last year !!
That's good to know. I vaguely remembered that's how it was for me last year as well.

Finally got my order moved from Premier site to regular ATT order status!

That's good news right?

Can't wat for the 24th!

with 1 on backorder!!!
Woot! Glad you're looking better too. :)

AppleBerry

macrumors regular
Jun 17, 2010
1 for backorder.

For what it's worth, I was told by the CSR, once the order status goes through the shipment/allocation priority will be based on the original order confirmation date. *fingers crossed*

My biggest concern is that page shows my order date as June 17th however Premier says June 15th. Urs is same or diff than Premier???

thekills

macrumors member
Jun 11, 2009
I finally got my order moved to regular website, too. The attention thing is gone from premier and now says processing. But the regular website shows that my order was placed on 06/18?! Premier is showing original order date of 06/15. sigh...

I am going to be so POd if I get the phone in July and not earlier :(

AppleBerry

macrumors regular
Jun 17, 2010

Then we are looking good I odered at 5:23 AM June 15. If I am right you did it around same time too!!

AppleBerry

macrumors regular
Jun 17, 2010
I finally got my order moved to regular website, too. The attention thing is gone from premier and now says processing. But the regular website shows that my order was placed on 06/18?! Premier is showing original order date of 06/15. sigh...

I am going to be so POd if I get the phone in July and not earlier :(

Same as Mine June 17th VS June 15th thats my bggest concern if we are at the end of priority line

THX723

macrumors member
Apr 29, 2009
My biggest concern is that page shows my order date as June 17th however Premier says June 15th. Urs is same or diff than Premier???
I see what you mean. If the CSR's words are to be believed, it should not be of concern. That date merely reflects when the order reached AT&T Fulfillment. The allocation and shipping priority is allegedly based on the initial order confirmation date and time. Guess we will all see!

thekills

macrumors member
Jun 11, 2009
Same as Mine June 17th VS June 15th thats my bggest concern if we are at the end of priority line

I'll best their shipping day will be such a cluster#$^ that they may as well ship from the wrong end of their list. Maybe we'll get ours before everyone whose order shows 06/15 ;)

KidStallyn

macrumors 6502
Mar 6, 2008
It's random order number but diff fro Premier do you see 1 under Backordered as well? That's my biggest concern as that page shows my order date as June 17th however Premier says June 15th.

The order date on the non-premiere site is the day it was entered into that sites system. Your order date is 'officially' when you ordered it on the premiere site.

As for mine....I do have a 1 in the backordered column, and my order date states the 16th on that site (the day it was processed through that site, and the day they allocated the funds out of my account). My order date on Premiere still says the 15th, but updated on the 16th. It's absolutely nothing to worry about.

Vin365

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 10, 2009
SO HAPPY! My status changed to "Processing" and now can check my order on the regular ATT website. 1 Quantity Backorder :)

wiihacker17

macrumors newbie
Jun 14, 2010
ok so im completely lost heres what i get at this att website can anyone here please tell me where i stand and what i may need to do to get this moving along or am i ok ???????:(

Attachments

• order status.png
    order status.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 88

AppleBerry

macrumors regular
Jun 17, 2010
ok so im completely lost heres what i get at this att website can anyone here please tell me where i stand and what i may need to do to get this moving along or am i ok ???????:(

You have 0 backordered unlike all of us either you will be the winner and all of us will end up being loosers or vice a versa it's not clear what is healthy number to haveunder backordered 0 or 1 :)

kas23

macrumors 603
Oct 28, 2007

YEs, we are all jealous of you. Now don't rub it in!! ;)

AppleBerry

macrumors regular
Jun 17, 2010
wow we both placed our order at the same exact time ...crazy

From: Premier@premier.wireless.att-mail.com [mailto:premier@premier.wireless.att-mail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2010 5:23 AM
To: info@XXXXXXXXX
Subject: AT&T Premier Order Received

Dear XXXXXXXXXXX,

Thank you for your purchase from the AT&T Premier Online Store. We're pleased with your choice of AT&T as your wireless service provider.

Pre-orders will be fulfilled beginning June 24, 2010. Orders will ship on a first-come, first-served basis. We will notify you by email when your order ships. If we have any questions about your order, we will contact you via email.

Note: Do not attempt to active your device until you have received it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.