Hi there, I have a mid-2009 13" 2.26 MBP. I want to upgrade to the 15" MacBook Pro but don't know if I should wait or not. I don't desperately need a new one right this second, but I'd like to upgrade before school starts if nothing new is coming any time soon. Any advice? Thanks!