Carrier Upgrade Yearly. Leaving Sprint. Company Paid. Where To Go?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MisterTree, Sep 6, 2016.

?

Best Carrier For Annual Upgrades & Coverage

Poll closed Sep 13, 2016.
  1. T-Mobile

15.8%
  2. Verizon

57.9%
  3. AT&T

21.1%
  4. Sprint

5.3%
  1. MisterTree macrumors newbie

MisterTree

I am done with Sprint.

My company pays my monthly bill regardless of carrier. I prefer to keep everything under this bill instead of the Apple program.

It is vital that I have good coverage and the latest iPhone. Not just where I live, but where I travel.

Verizon appears to be my best bet. I expect I will need to buy out some portion of my Sprint plan with iPhone 6s 64gb started in January of this year.

What to do?

2. Bigserver1 macrumors regular

If your company is paying and service is your #1 priority, Verizon is the choice.

3. bufffilm Suspended

bufffilm

I'm not sure about international rates if that matters, but if the company is paying your phone bill... for domestic calling, Verizon is #1.

Possible downside is that Verizon is CDMA (if that matters).

4. sactownbwoy macrumors regular

Service completely depends on where you live. So you should probably research which carrier has the best service where you live and where you travel. I love Sprint it has service where I live and where I travel and they still have unlimited data, which I use like crazy on a monthly basis.

5. CEmajr macrumors 601

Verizon has the best coverage but their weakness is poor pricing. Since someone else is footing the bill then go Verizon.

6. chrfr macrumors 603

Certain carriers are better in certain locations; it's not always Verizon that's best, so I concur with the previous comment that you need to investigate the areas where you live and where you'll be traveling rather than depend on a broad survey.

7. imlynxy macrumors 65816

Voted for T-mobile by mistake. If you need coverage and stable network around the country I recommend VZW. If you need occasional roaming, VZW is also good.
    If you need more often international roaming you have to live with "no service" and congestions on T-mobile.

8. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

Impossible to say since we don't know where you live/work/play. Typically, VZW or ATT have most reliable coverage. In some areas though, TMO has blazing LTE. We can't tell you though. You need to ask folks who live/work/play where you do.