Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bvzina

macrumors newbie
Jun 30, 2010
Okay then I'm convinced Maria just has it in for me and never wants me to see my case.... :D

Another week, another missed deadline..

I ordered mine on 5/24 - send 8 emails to Maria since then - she would wright standard stuff. I got FedEx notice on 8/9/10 ( No word from Vaja!) - and just got it at home today . Have to wait till the end of the day now !!!

Bruce The Hoon

macrumors newbie
Aug 10, 2010
I decided to cancel my Agenda order and get an Agenda 2. If you have customization, are PAST the 60 day estimated wait time and want to cancel, threaten to charge back your transaction and they WILL cancel it for you. Just in case this helps someone.

Rooskibar03

macrumors 65816
Feb 5, 2007
State of Denial
Well fired off my weekly email to Maria this AM. Got a response back in less then 4 minutes. I will give her props on that.

I asked her why customers were already getting Version 2 products even though my order was in long before this even went on sale. Also told her I would love to have my case for upcoming trip.

" Hi,
It entered quality control stage today, once passed, we will send it to you"

The wait continues...

Nabzy

macrumors newbie
Jun 28, 2010
Still officially waiting as well

Posted about 2 weeks ago that I had a fed ex notification, however although I ordered both my HTC and Ipad case together in one order I only received the HTC case....so still officially waiting.....June 1st order...

Nabzy

macrumors newbie
Jun 28, 2010
Quick Update

Got my Tracking number on Thursday, should receive my agenda by Wednesday at the latest :D

That would make approximately 87 days waiting, when I ordered it stated 45 days, so its taking almost twice as long for them to fulfill orders...

Rooskibar03

macrumors 65816
Feb 5, 2007
State of Denial
Got my Tracking number on Thursday, should receive my agenda by Wednesday at the latest :D

That would make approximately 87 days waiting, when I ordered it stated 45 days, so its taking almost twice as long for them to fulfill orders...

Ditto..

Looks like this thread is about to get some fresh pictures soon.:)

jeremy3721

macrumors regular
May 29, 2010
I would love to have one of these cases but no way I'm paying this type of premium for a case with no reasonable guarantee of when I'll get it.

Rooskibar03

macrumors 65816
Feb 5, 2007
State of Denial
The new phone book's here, the new phone book's here!!!!!

Fed Ex Man just dropped it off at work. Have to finish a few things first and then will snap some photos.

91 days...... First impression, Totally worth the wait.

Rooskibar03

macrumors 65816
Feb 5, 2007
State of Denial
Pictures.

Taken at work from my iPhone 4 so not the best pictures or lighting. The color is Toffee with Brownie insert, which isn't listed on the site anymore.

The Brownie is really dark so it shows up Black in the pictures. Don't have time for a review, but man its nice...

8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
1.jpg

This one was taken in the sun. Shows the color a little better. I am totally stoaked as it almost matches the interior on my Audi..

2.jpg

TXCraig

macrumors 6502a
Jul 2, 2007
Houston, TX
I was so close in telling them to cancel my order and give me my money back, but it seems some people on here are starting to get them. Order placed June 8 and nothing yet.

Rooskibar03

macrumors 65816
Feb 5, 2007
State of Denial
I was so close in telling them to cancel my order and give me my money back, but it seems some people on here are starting to get them. Order placed June 8 and nothing yet.

You're getting close. Trust me, I was totally ready to call the credit card company and get my money back.

I'm really glad I didn't. Everyone who sees it loves it.

mikale44

macrumors newbie
Aug 6, 2010
Hi guys, I ordered my Vaja Agenda in Black / Rosso (red), but when i realized that cases.com had the same color combination i cancelled my order from Vaja. I guess im lucky that the color combination I like is at cases.com:):)

Anyone here uses the Skadoosh portable stand with the Vaja Agenda? I dont know if its compatible?

kb0616

macrumors regular
Feb 9, 2010
USA
Guys/Gals-I am considering the iVolution case with the Swarovski crystals. Has anyone seen/used the iVolution case? The front is completely removable but can be attached to the back. I'm thinking Vibrant Orange with Yellow crystals...thoughts? :)

iBmx

macrumors newbie
Jul 29, 2010
not important
boxwave.com has some decent ones for cheap.
Now these arent all top of the line like y'alls cases, but if your feelin cheap, need a case, and are outside of the deadline for the free case program, this is the place to go! :D haha

Rooskibar03

macrumors 65816
Feb 5, 2007
State of Denial
Now these arent all top of the line like y'alls cases, but if your feelin cheap, need a case, and are outside of the deadline for the free case program, this is the place to go! :D haha

Umm dude. There was no free case program for iPad. Wrong forum and wrong thread if you think folks might buying one of these are worried about spending to much on a case.

SchneiderMan

macrumors G3
May 25, 2008

Your profile says "Biography:
little white boy that knows apple $#!+"

:p

mosso2000

macrumors member
May 19, 2010
Taken at work from my iPhone 4 so not the best pictures or lighting. The color is Toffee with Brownie insert, which isn't listed on the site anymore.

The Brownie is really dark so it shows up Black in the pictures. Don't have time for a review, but man its nice...

This one was taken in the sun. Shows the color a little better. I am totally stoaked as it almost matches the interior on my Audi..

amazing! love it :D

TXCraig

macrumors 6502a
Jul 2, 2007
Houston, TX
Got My Email Today

I got a fedex email today that says mine will be here on Monday... I'm not planning on seeing it on Monday, but just knowing it shipped is good enough for me.

I placed my order on June 8

jw6961

macrumors regular
Aug 4, 2010
I got a fedex email today that says mine will be here on Monday... I'm not planning on seeing it on Monday, but just knowing it shipped is good enough for me.

I placed my order on June 8

What color combination did you get?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.