Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

naturalstar

macrumors demi-goddess
Mar 9, 2012
22B148FD-8FA5-4B79-BC11-7F6B9B635ACB.png

This is what I have. I am ordering full retail, no payments.

My plan is to order through Apple, but I didn’t expect this...

196josue

macrumors regular
Jun 16, 2010
Crap. It looks like Verizon no longer has the $550 off with trade in plus $250 gift card with new service. Trying to confirm via chat now. :(

sahni130

macrumors 6502a
Jun 25, 2008
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
i've done it both ways.I will always order them seperately.no problems with either iphone then!
Thanks! I'll just do two separate orders. That's a good point.

Now I can't decide between white/silver and PB. On one hand I've had a silver/white iPhone since the 6 plus but this might be the truest white iPhone since the 4 and looks incredible, on the other PB looks good too. Argh to switch it up or not?

naturalstar

macrumors demi-goddess
Mar 9, 2012
I
Waiting room as well - but not gonna sit here watching the clock for 11 hours lol View attachment 1215218

I think you don’t have to. My app reloaded (yaaaay me /s) and now my 11 PM doesn’t show. I can’t get to my bag, so hopefully it’s there still. I’m shocked Verizon is doing this. I know they just updated their app a few days ago.

Guess we’ll find out in the morning. Still going to try through Apple.

kwilzz_

macrumors member
Jul 15, 2018
Cleveland, OH
What is the PM page? Do you mean it'll be locked for 60 days and then unlocked? Would this also apply if you bought a Verizon phone from Apple and activated it on Verizon or no?
The pro Max page. They have a link to the policy. I’m not sure about if you bought it directly from Apple. Depending on if your account is pre or post pid it’ll be locked for 60 days.

Plut

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2017
I want to take advantage of the BOGO on the max. I currently have 4 lines all eligible for upgrade.
Will I be able to add a 5th line and then port 1 line out and then back in to end up back at 4 lines with my same phone numbers?

KAF

macrumors member
Oct 16, 2020
Getting an error message on my app saying im not eligible to upgrade which isn't fun lmao. Going to contact support and see what's up.

naturalstar

macrumors demi-goddess
Mar 9, 2012
How do you get in line? I looked on the website but it is just showing a countdown.

I went through the Verizon app on my phone. Make sure it’s the latest version.

The phone is still in my cart. All I have to do is begin the checkout when it’s officially time.

Reactions: VaderRulez

VaderRulez

macrumors 65816
Dec 2, 2019
I went through the Verizon app on my phone. Make sure it’s the latest version.

The phone is still in my cart. All I have to do is begin the checkout when it’s officially time.

Thanks man. I don't have the app installed but will check it out. Are there expected to be delays with the Max?

aYvYyyPhNa

macrumors member
Sep 11, 2015
Getting an error message on my app saying im not eligible to upgrade which isn't fun lmao. Going to contact support and see what's up.
Same. Did you happen to upgrade your line recently and returned the phone?

aYvYyyPhNa

macrumors member
Sep 11, 2015
Yeah I did, I'm guessing that's screwing something up. When I attempt to through the website, all seems fine.
Yep, same here. When I attempt on the website though, it only gives me the option to pay full retail, no device payment option. I feel like something is still being held up in the system causing the error. I’m just going to open a new line, transfer the balance to my line, then close the line.

196josue

macrumors regular
Jun 16, 2010
Crap. It looks like Verizon no longer has the $550 off with trade in plus $250 gift card with new service. Trying to confirm via chat now. :(
Just got off the phone with Verizon. Doesn’t look like that offer will be available tomorrow with the max. That sucks. It ended today which is really crappy. Why would they not carry that same deal through the max preorders? Ugh maybe I stay with att or switch to T-Mobile?

sahni130

macrumors 6502a
Jun 25, 2008
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
I added two phones to my cart and am in the "waiting room". Only issue is that I've been able to add only one of my iPhone X for the $440 trade-in credit. I dont see an option to add the other trade-in. Would this be something I could take care of even after I place my order? I'd rather get the phones on launch day .

aYvYyyPhNa

macrumors member
Sep 11, 2015
I

I think you don’t have to. My app reloaded (yaaaay me /s) and now my 11 PM doesn’t show. I can’t get to my bag, so hopefully it’s there still. I’m shocked Verizon is doing this. I know they just updated their app a few days ago.

Guess we’ll find out in the morning. Still going to try through Apple.
I closed my app and went back in. Cart isn’t showing. I added a random case to my cart and only the case showed, so that’s pretty lame. Funny because them holding something in my cart has never been an issue when I don’t actually want it there anymore.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.