Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

irhut

macrumors newbie
Jul 24, 2010
By the way how do I use spirit to jailbreak my iPhone? I thought it did not work with os4.

lhasadog

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2010
unlockiphone

Ref the unlockiphone scam. There are people on ebay that are offering unlock links for the iphone4 v4.0.2.
There is no software yet to unlock my Orange one so that I can use it with an o2 package.
The ebay sellers are stating "just click on the link below" to go to the download site.. so you buy from the the link site and the ebayer gets 70% payback for the sale. You pay about £20 and then you find it wont work.
I am suggesting that those ebayers are not getting bad feedback because they tell you not to bid anyway.. so you cant give them bad feedback..cos you havent bought anything off them.. so bid 99p and when the time is up refuse to pay as they are scammers and ebay refuses to do anything about it.
They will then.;)
So I did bid on it..and guess what ..this morning my 99p bid was removed.
I have to conclude that there is collusion within ebay staffing.
I have re entered a bid at 99p and suggest everyone does the same to all the fraudsters that are politely called scammers

marksman

macrumors 603
Jun 4, 2007
iPhoneunlockuk.com has done a complete ‘360’

Still reading, but just wanted to comment on this as I heard someone on tv do the same thing the other day, and it always cracks me up. People mean to say a 180, which would be a 180 degreee turn meaning they are doing the opposite of what they are doing.

a 360 would mean they spun all the way around and were doing exactly what they were doing before. Not really a very useful descriptive phrase.

Just a side note, because I am amazed how often people said someone "did a 360" to refer to them changing, when it means the opposite.

Drewps5co0tt

macrumors regular
Oct 17, 2010
Was directed to this site via "modmyi"! :)

This dude Jody (after doing more research on him is actually a cross dresser in London) scammed me too! I notice how on his site he claims he has an unlock for 4.1 (with the current baseband) lol...and he can unlock you THIS SECOND...total BS!!! There is no unlock for 4.1 unless you backed up stuff with tu, most people have not but regardless...his site claims he can unlock anyone on 4.1 with any baseband...BS!!!

COME OUT COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE JODY! Or are you still removing your makeup from lastnight's drag show?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.