Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

norwegian wood

macrumors regular
Jun 15, 2010
This whole thread makes no sense because Steve worked on the 5 as everyone knows.

I don't think he would have apologized though.

Or that is what they wanted you to believe while he was really busy with medical treatments most of the last year of his life.

b166er

macrumors 68020
Apr 17, 2010
Philly
I hate to speculate, and I know Steve was not perfect. He had his share of blunders even at Apple. But I do honestly believe he would not have allowed iOS 6 to be released the way it was. The iPhone 5 itself I think he would have been fine with. They were able to really minimize the "fragmentation" (hate that word and the way it's used around here) issues with the new screen size. They really gave the developers the option to use the space or not, rather than force stretching every app.

Yeah I think the phone is fine. The defective ones aren't really Apple's fault, that's a manufacturing issue. But the phone is cool. It's iOS 6 that blows. And I don't believe Steve would have been ok with it.

norwegian wood

macrumors regular
Jun 15, 2010
Or maybe that is what really happened and "the world isn't lying to you" for once.

The world? Last time I checked it wasn't the world that said it. It just came from apple and mr jobs and then got spread by his followers such as yourself and that is your world lol with "your people" is that what you meant by that?

Not my world.

Lets shoot straight. You're a homosexual correct? And the first thing you chose to speak about was my user name. The name Norwegian wood is what drew you in. yeah you tried to disguise it with something about bob dylan, but really it got you thinking naughty things and made you a little excited

I'm not one of your people. So stop being a fool.

boomhower

macrumors 68000
Oct 21, 2011
I say it would have been largely the same. Maps would still have come one even half baked as it is, no one hated google more than him. He had a large hand in the phone as it is. Most of the issues with the phones are manufacturing problems, and that's supposed to be Cook's court anyways.

AHDuke99

macrumors 68020
Nov 14, 2002
Charleston, SC
The problems would still be there. Steve had a way of talking over them, convincing people they weren't that bad ans fixing them later. Like he did with antenna gate.

Bobby Corwen

macrumors 68030
Jul 16, 2010
The world? Last time I checked it wasn't the world that said it. It just came from apple and mr jobs and then got spread by his followers such as yourself and that is your world lol with "your people" is that what you meant by that?

Not my world.

Lets shoot straight. You're a homosexual correct? And the first thing you chose to speak about was my user name. The name Norwegian wood is what drew you in. yeah you tried to disguise it with something about bob dylan, but really it got you thinking naughty things and made you a little excited

I'm not one of your people. So stop being a fool.
What a childish response

norwegian wood

macrumors regular
Jun 15, 2010
What a childish response

Ok so let me get this straight. When you say my onlyI response is you're a psyco I'm wrong.?And when your only response is I'm childish you're right?
Wait is there still no wrong or right?
What is your next contradiction brainiac?

Bobby Corwen

macrumors 68030
Jul 16, 2010
Ok so let me get this straight. When you say my onlyI response is you're a psyco I'm wrong.?And when your only response is I'm childish you're right?
Wait is there still no wrong or right?
What is your next contradiction brainiac?

There is nothing contradictory about what I said and I challenge you to find a contradiction to anything I've ever said and to document the fallacy. I will tell you if you are just making contradictions up where there aren't any by maligning the statements and using out of context interpretations so don't even try it.

I tried to ask you a question and it turned into 5th grade name calling attacks on your part.

Here is your second and final chance to prove you are a reasonable adult and capable of civilized discussion.

Well? You may proceed.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.