Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

V4705

macrumors 6502
Mar 23, 2009
the capsulerebel and the candyshell are the same, maybe (just maybe) the rebel is a hairline thinner.
but i like the candyshell's feeling in the hand.

psywzrd

macrumors 68030
Feb 6, 2008
What's the thinnest case you can get that covers the bezel? I'm not interested in Invisible Shield or anything similar though.

V4705

macrumors 6502
Mar 23, 2009
maybe the fusion ?

its hard to make an one-piece case that covers the bezel,
the fusion is hard to take on and off, so you should take it in mind.

psywzrd

macrumors 68030
Feb 6, 2008
maybe the fusion ?

its hard to make a one-piece case that covers the bezel,
the fusion is hard to take on and off, so you should take it in mind.

I don't even care if it's one piece or not (I actually already have the Seidio Innocase II which is two pieces). I'm kind of sick of it even though it's a great case. Just looking for a change I guess.

V4705

macrumors 6502
Mar 23, 2009
I don't even care if it's one piece or not (I actually already have the Seidio Innocase II which is two pieces). I'm kind of sick of it even though it's a great case. Just looking for a change I guess.

but the one-piece are the thinnest.

the agent18 is a two-pieces case and cover the chrome completely:
http://www.agent18.com/productdetail/iphones/slim-ecoshield-for-iphone/89.aspx
i like their new colors and they kind of slim, not like the sgp and i think its thicker than the fusion, but its cover the bezel much better.

i almost pre-ordered the griffin reveal but i saw on youtube it can make a watermarks on the back.
i hope the incase frame is better.

psywzrd

macrumors 68030
Feb 6, 2008
but the one-piece are the thinnest.

the agent18 is a two-pieces case and cover the chrome completely:
http://www.agent18.com/productdetail/iphones/slim-ecoshield-for-iphone/89.aspx
i like their new colors and they kind of slim, not like the sgp and i think its thicker than the fusion, but its cover the bezel much better.

i almost pre-ordered the griffin reveal but i saw on youtube it can make a watermarks on the back.
i hope the incase frame is better.

What I meant was I don't care if it's one piece or two pieces - I just want the thinnest case that covers the bezel. The iskin solo looks very nice - I'm just not sure how I feel about having the volume and power buttons covered by the case. I don't know if that makes the buttons harder to press.

wingnut8

macrumors 65816
Jun 8, 2007
I have an incase slider on right now. I tried the candyshell and didn't really care for it. I'm stuck on wanting something thin, and something that has some protection against bumps and drops.

bob2131

macrumors 6502a
Jul 27, 2008
flip cases seem a good idea.
As when you lug the phone around in car, in bag, etc.... the whole phone is covered and protected.......and when you wanna use it, you open the flip cover, and the touch screen is there completely naked for youre fingers to touch....

this sounds good.

staccato83

macrumors 6502a
Sep 9, 2008
Las Vegas
How recent was this? Do you know if they have them for that price at all ATT stores?

Also interested in this information. I know I can order the white one (no ugly incipio logo either) from the Premier website for $5.00, but I'm interested in the black.

Stay away from the red one though... that thing is orange.

nezff

macrumors regular
Jun 22, 2009
I have the otterbox in white and the switcheasy rebel serpent. I like the switcheasy for the looks, but the otterbox just gives me alot of protection. wow.

it looks very good in white also. black is very plain.

labman

macrumors 604
Jun 9, 2009
Mich near Detroit
I was in AT&T tonight

Also interested in this information. I know I can order the white one (no ugly incipio logo either) from the Premier website for $5.00, but I'm interested in the black.

Stay away from the red one though... that thing is orange.

they had they them there $5 only 3G item on the bargain rack in white needless to say I passed. I am not really a white guy.

labman

macrumors 604
Jun 9, 2009
Mich near Detroit
Oh also finally decided what to get!

I ordered from Mygearstore using the 10% itsmemorphious discount code and I ordered the Seidio Innocase II Case & Holster in Burgundy for $40 plus discount. and couple of Cozip cases for $6.95 plus discount I also ordered from SGP to get the Anti fingerprint screen protector. I liked some of the SGP cases except the power button and the rest are exposed. :eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.