Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mariahlullaby

macrumors 6502a
Jan 19, 2005
NYC
Thai food. And Thai iced tea. I'm addicted....the guy didn't even ask my order I'm there so often.

But oh was it worth it :D

sushi

Moderator emeritus
Jul 19, 2002
キャンプスワ&#
mad jew said:
I'm still digesting the 2KG schnitzel I had yesterday for lunch.
Damn, that is a huge schnitzel! :eek:

As for me, I had lunch about 16 hours ago. Simple lunch. Vegetables and a little meat, garlic bread and for desert some pineapple.

sb58

macrumors 6502a
May 14, 2006
Hades
i had three porkroll sandwhiches, 2 ice teas, "chippity doo da" pudding cake, and some cookies.

now i'm hungry again :(

Queso

Suspended
Mar 4, 2006
Two vegetarian bean fritters with salad (mustard dressing). Greek yoghurt and berries for afters.

And all washed down with blackcurrant and Ginseng tea. :)

floriflee

macrumors 68030
Dec 21, 2004
Small hamburger with cheese, spicy mustard and ketchup (homemade). Potato salid and left over papri chaat and some grapes.

And water... lots and lots of water.

vniow

macrumors G4
Jul 18, 2002
I accidentally my whole location.
floriflee said:
And water... lots and lots of water.

I should hope so, you're drinking for two now. :D

I haven't had lunch yet and probably won't, I mentioned earlier in this thread that one meal a day usually does it for me, plus I have two jobs now so it doesn't exactly leave me a lot of time to eat inbetween. I am getting pretty hungry though and am really tempted to go grab a burger in a bit. If I wasn't broke until this Friday at least. :eek:

e²Studios

macrumors 68020
Apr 12, 2005
I had this crappy sandwich from this hole-in-the wall place on california St. Its usually pretty good but today it was so bad that i threw out half of it :(

I should have went with co-workers but i really didnt feel like moving my car.

Ed

Cooknn

macrumors 68020
Aug 23, 2003
Fort Myers, FL
Today was off the wall - I was on the road so I grabbed some beef jerky and combos from Circle K. I thought, well the beef jerky is almost non-fat... Then I looked at the sodium content after I ate like the entire package :eek:

katie ta achoo

Blogger emeritus
May 2, 2005
I had a bowl of potatoes, broccoli, and cheese. I had a chaser of strawberries and watermelon.

Oh, it was good.

I also eat like a rabbit.. :p

allison1217

macrumors newbie
Jun 20, 2006
a lunch while going on a diet~~

LOL, flip through the long discussion of this thread,and I come to realize that i'm really on a diet~~~:D 200 gram of low-fat yogurt and a slice of whole-grain bread for my lunch~~and then lots of water and a spirit of endurance:)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.