Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

StumpyBloke

macrumors 603
Apr 21, 2012
England
Do you have pics of your display?

How are these constant repetitive requests asking for pictures of peoples display going to help you come to terms with the fact that you don't like your display?

You are not going to get the answer you have been asking for non-stop for the last few months. Take it up with Apple or wherever you bought it from. You will not find peace here. And the same goes for your continual requests for peoples battery life pictures.

MayfairMissy

macrumors 6502
Feb 20, 2021
Last year I owned first the 13 Pro Max than the normal 13 Pro. Both had great battery life. This year I first went with the regular 14 Pro and was kind of shocked about the miserable battery performance. I turned off the always on display and for 2 to 3 months it didn't get better. A few days ago I bought the 14 Pro Max to be able to return to a great battery experience again.

DontSweatIt

Suspended
Original poster
Mar 13, 2021
Last year I owned first the 13 Pro Max than the normal 13 Pro. Both had great battery life. This year I first went with the regular 14 Pro and was kind of shocked about the miserable battery performance. I turned off the always on display and for 2 to 3 months it didn't get better. A few days ago I bought the 14 Pro Max to be able to return to a great battery experience again.
How good is the battery because my 14 pro is horrible

SmugMaverick

macrumors 6502a
Aug 31, 2017
UK
Bad battery, laggy, bugs galore.

woke up one morning and it was dead, had to put it into recovery.

Don’t have much hope for the 15 pro

DontSweatIt

Suspended
Original poster
Mar 13, 2021
Bad battery, laggy, bugs galore.

woke up one morning and it was dead, had to put it into recovery.

Don’t have much hope for the 15 pro
It has to be iOS 16 or the 14 pro, because my friends 85% battery health iPhone 11 has better battery than my new 14 pro come on

JapanApple

macrumors 65816
Sep 16, 2022
Japan
I am very happy with my 14 ProMax. No problems no issues.......I am not new to smartphones or etc 28 plus years of owning handheld devices. Then again same people buy and then return soon; for numerous reasons that are not related to the quality of products.

Ghadanfar

macrumors newbie
Dec 22, 2022
Pun intended? Lol
Actually it's a useless sys the phone could be equipped with the latest HW technology but it's useless really a huge difference between android and IOS,IOS is slavery sys I will get rid of it once 23 ultra launched

DontSweatIt

Suspended
Original poster
Mar 13, 2021
I am very happy with my 14 ProMax. No problems no issues.......I am not new to smartphones or etc 28 plus years of owning handheld devices. Then again same people buy and then return soon; for numerous reasons that are not related to the quality of products.
Can yoy
Post a pic of your battery graph?

aurora_sect

macrumors 6502
Mar 10, 2022
can you post a pic of your last 24 hour battery graph for reference?
1674355377269.png

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.