Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ahfu25

macrumors 6502a
Dec 28, 2009
I just got the incase systm case at the Apple Store and I love this case so far. I returned my speck candyshell grip

Gryfter

macrumors 6502
Apr 15, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I just got the incase systm case at the Apple Store and I love this case so far. I returned my speck candyshell grip

how are the buttons, are they tactile? Incase's cases are known to have very stiff buttons with their past Pro series sliders and SYSTM cases...

Blujelly

macrumors 65816
Sep 2, 2012
South East England
wow.. so many reviews..it looks good

I used to have the tough armor before for all my iPhone's, its just a little bit bulky compared to this one.

The reason I changed down to this one is unfortunately, when I bought the tough armor series for iPhone 6+ when they arrived they wasn't the right fit for some reason.

mickeydean

macrumors 6502
Dec 9, 2011
Tried apple leather, casemate, ottobox, lifeproof, etc.

Tech21 has been the best. I throw my 6 plus around and am quite careless.

Jmona

macrumors 6502a
May 6, 2015
best cases for iPhone 6 Plus with a built in screen protector?
Best one by far is the GlassTech by GumDrop Cases. Case is a tank. It withstands anything. I absolutely love the hard screen. Here's the link: http://bit.ly/1JVYxOM I should be adding photos of it as soon as mine gets here.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441458523.630749.jpg

Jmona

macrumors 6502a
May 6, 2015
This is one of the ugliest iphone cases I have seen in my whole life. Sorry!
Who said you needed beautiful when it came to protection? Apparently you do. I wonder if you would've thought the same if I had mentioned the fact that this case was modeled and made by the very founder of Speck Products himself Tim Hickman.
But God forbid it's good cause it's ugly.
It must be pretty in order to work.
The Candyshell is an ugly case by my standards yet it's withstood a remarkable amount of beating from me over the years since its release, on several devices.
But you know the saying.
If it ain't pretty don't buy it 'cause it won't work.

Last edited:

astoxos

macrumors regular
Jul 18, 2012
It may be the best case in terms of protection but I would rather break my iPhone than putting such a slim and sexy device in this ugly, massive, plastic brick.
I guess it is a matter of preference though.

ABC5S

Suspended
Sep 10, 2013
Florida
Interesting. OP posted only twice 11 months ago, and this, "What case is best" keeps going. Everyone has his/her own opinion, thus, which case is Best is subjective at best, and useless to the OP, who is already gone is worthless. :confused: . Which case is best for the individual should always be what the individual wants, not what others suggest in my opinion, because we are all different.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.