Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Right. And there is no reason it can't be used on any time. So half past 3:17 is fine for 3:47. All legitimate ways people say the time.
In the sense that three left turns is a legitimate way to describe a right turn.

• Love
Reactions: cyb3rdud3

4jasontv

Suspended
Jul 31, 2011
In the sense that three left turns is a legitimate way to describe a right turn.
Just because you don't say it doesn't make it valid. That's the argument people here like to use, right? All opinions have to be taken seriously.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Just because you don't say it doesn't make it valid. That's the argument people here like to use, right? All opinions have to be taken seriously.
I didn't say something was valid or invalid, simply commented on usage.

Reactions: cyb3rdud3

NetMage

macrumors regular
Oct 21, 2007
I hate how you have to add time now. I keep fu**ing it up when setting the time within calendar. It really isn’t that user friendly at all.

What do you find difficult? Do you realize you can slide your finger to the left or right and then slide up or down while seeing the value you are selecting?

Reactions: whatgift

scouser75

macrumors 68030
Oct 7, 2008
Guys, has anyone noticed that notifications that you've previously deleted on the lock or home screens sometimes randomly reappear? I get this issue with Mail, HuffPost, BBC News, and a few other apps.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.