Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Wii PS3 or 360

• The Humble Wii

Votes: 36 48.6%
  • The Powerful PS3

Votes: 11 14.9%
  • The one in the middle 360

Votes: 27 36.5%

• Total voters

JackAxe

macrumors 68000
Jul 6, 2004
In a cup of orange juice.
You said "next gen" so I wouldn't call Wii "next gen", more "innovation" with the controllers. Fun system though!

The XB360 I'm using for HD DVD not to mention the fun games and XBox Live, hence my vote.

I think the PS3 was way too "ahead of its time" and will be competitive sometime next year...

I call any console with yesteryears PC graphics coupled with yesteryear's platofmer eccentric game controls (Simply not good enough for most other gaming genres.) an incremental upgrade, not next-gen. :)

The Wii partially falls into this category, since it has an upgraded GPU and CPU, but unlike the others it offers a new way to game for a newer generation.

<]=)

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
:) im assuming your referring to the multiplayer maps. You're right the multiplayer maps in metroid prime are much better...oh wait...

Halo, the culmination of all FPS ever in a (now) bog standard affair opposed to something as ultra grand, free roaming and diverse as the environments and design of Metroid Prime?

... oh wait?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.