Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vniow

macrumors G4
Original poster
Jul 18, 2002
I accidentally my whole location.
I think we had a thread awhile back for well, threads but not for individual posts.

The game went something like this:

Find out your user ID, mine's 7421 and to find that you need to click on your user profile and grab the last few numbers like this: https://forums.macrumors.com/member.php?u=7421

Then you need to put them right at the end of this url: https://forums.macrumors.com/showpost.php?p=7421

And there you have it.

Of note, its been awhile since I saw Catfish_Man around. :eek:

WildCowboy

Administrator/Editor
Staff member
Jan 20, 2005
According to his profile, Catfish_Man was around yesterday and posted in the What have you developed? thread.

My post is also by a user who is still around, but it's pretty boring post. It is from a thread started by arn, so that must count for something. :D

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
Hang on a second while I use this reply to see what my user ID is. :eek: ;)

EDIT: It was some n00b going on about some kiosk in Apple stores that used a nice Aqua interface, and how great it would be if there was a PDA designed by Apple. :rolleyes:

iGav

macrumors G3
Mar 9, 2002
FistfulofAngst said:
Is it any coincidence or chance that my post is within my thread?

I love seeing the 2002 threads, the folk from that era are the ones that made me want to join MR in the first place, shame so many of them no longer post. :(

WildCowboy

Administrator/Editor
Staff member
Jan 20, 2005
FistfulofAngst said:
Found it also works on threads. Replace "post" with "thread" in the url.

Is it any coincidence or chance that my post is within my thread?

It's not your thread. Notice that you've defined the thread by post number.

This is the G5 Laugh thread defined by thread number.

This is your thread.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.