Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jordysak

Suspended
Original poster
Jan 8, 2021
And what’s your connection like? Is there a way to measure the speed using an app?

JPack

macrumors G5
Mar 27, 2017
The antenna is right under the rear camera. It runs the width of the device.

sparksd

macrumors G3
Jun 7, 2015
Seattle WA
And what’s your connection like? Is there a way to measure the speed using an app?

You mean measure the speed on your current WiFi connection to your phone? There's Speedtest.net, both a web site and an available free app. I get about 500Mbps down, 40Mbps up on my 12 Pro Max and 12.9 iPad Pro on my home WiFi (xfinity).

jordysak

Suspended
Original poster
Jan 8, 2021
You mean measure the speed on your current WiFi connection to your phone? There's Speedtest.net, both a web site and an available free app. I get about 500Mbps down, 40Mbps up on my 12 Pro Max and 12.9 iPad Pro on my home WiFi (xfinity).
I will try later on by going downstairs as upstairs here the wifi signal is very weak but that’s exactly what I meant, thanks

JPack

macrumors G5
Mar 27, 2017
Then what are the lines on the side of the frame? I thought they had to do something with the antennas

Those are pass through windows for better signal reception. The main WiFi antennas however are where I described earlier.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.