Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
Got in the new MagSafe UAG Civilian today and I have to say it's one fine case. I've had the Civilian for plenty of past phones and it was just an OK average case. This new MagSafe version has one of the tightest, best fits of any case so far. It's real thin in the hand and feels great. The MagSafe is also very strong. UAG has definitely stepped up the game with this one. No saggy bottom on this case. I'm really liking this case, but I've only had it a couple of hours. I'll report back in a few days and let you know if I change my mind.
civ01.jpg
civ02.jpg
civ03.jpg
civ04.jpg

Last edited:

Chrisjaylv

macrumors 6502
Dec 30, 2021
Got in the new MagSafe UAG Civilian today and I have to say it's one fine case. I've had the Civilian for plenty of past phones and it was just an OK average case. This new MagSafe version has one of the tightest, best fits of any case so far. It's real thin in the hand and feels great. The MagSafe is also very strong. UAG has definitely stepped up the game with this one. No saggy bottom on this case. I'm really liking this case, but I've only had it a couple of hours. I'll report back in a few days and let you know if I change my mind. View attachment 2028064 View attachment 2028065 View attachment 2028066 View attachment 2028067
Is it slippery? Looks nice!

BrianSoCal

macrumors 6502a
Oct 16, 2011
Houston, TX
Got in the new MagSafe UAG Civilian today and I have to say it's one fine case. I've had the Civilian for plenty of past phones and it was just an OK average case. This new MagSafe version has one of the tightest, best fits of any case so far. It's real thin in the hand and feels great. The MagSafe is also very strong. UAG has definitely stepped up the game with this one. No saggy bottom on this case. I'm really liking this case, but I've only had it a couple of hours. I'll report back in a few days and let you know if I change my mind. View attachment 2028064 View attachment 2028065 View attachment 2028066 View attachment 2028067
Love, love those orange accents!

VaderRulez

macrumors 65816
Dec 2, 2019
New Phone Rebel Gen 3 Rebel case with the new redesigned buttons. Much clicker than the old buttons. They are metal but do have some kind of covering over the backs to protect the actual phone buttons from getting scratched. My love affair has started up again for this case with the new red buttons :oops:

View attachment 2026598 View attachment 2026599 View attachment 2026600 View attachment 2026601 View attachment 2026604
Ooo nice. Now I wish I returned mine months ago lol. Where did you get the red buttons? :)

Reactions: BrianSoCal

AnthroMatt

macrumors 6502a
Jun 8, 2011
Redlands, CA
New Phone Rebel Gen 3 Rebel case with the new redesigned buttons. Much clicker than the old buttons. They are metal but do have some kind of covering over the backs to protect the actual phone buttons from getting scratched. My love affair has started up again for this case with the new red buttons :oops:

View attachment 2026598 View attachment 2026599 View attachment 2026600 View attachment 2026601 View attachment 2026604
Yes, the new buttons are a dramatic improvement. Good enough that I got a blue crystal case for my wife, and she loves it. She typically hates all cases except the Apple silicone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.