Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

VaderRulez

macrumors 65816
Dec 2, 2019
Phone Rebel will sell you the new buttons for $5.00 a set. If you purchased the case in the past you might be able to get them for free but they will be the same color as the case you purchased.

Just sent their support an email. We shall see.

VaderRulez

macrumors 65816
Dec 2, 2019
Guess those still buying cases are not getting the 14?

Still only have a midnight leather in use and a black nomad rugged in the draw, apples case was free so have only spent $80AUD this year.

I don’t plan on upgrading this year. First time in a long time but I don’t really see the need, at least not right now.

What about you?

Sinistah

macrumors member
Oct 18, 2017
Minnesota
Guess those still buying cases are not getting the 14?

Still only have a midnight leather in use and a black nomad rugged in the draw, apples case was free so have only spent $80AUD this year.
I don’t plan on upgrading. I went from the 12 to 13 due to connection issues. The 13 PM has been stellar so far. I’ll hold out and see what the 15 brings to the table.

Then again I say that every year and end up upgrading mid-cycle so we’ll see…

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
Wow that thing looks beautiful. Does the front fit tightly around the edges and does it have a lip??
It does have some lip and fits tight. This case is one of the absolute best cases you can get and it's only like $11-$12. The best grip, buttons, fit, feel in the hand ETC. I'm not sure about drop protection but the grip is so good you won't be dropping your phone anyhow. IMO it blows the Sheath away except it does not have MagSafe.
rin04.jpg

Chinoo

macrumors regular
Mar 24, 2011
It does have some lip and fits tight. This case is one of the absolute best cases you can get and it's only like $11-$12. The best grip, buttons, fit, feel in the hand ETC. I'm not sure about drop protection but the grip is so good you won't be dropping your phone anyhow. IMO it blows the Sheath away except it does not have MagSafe.
View attachment 2029352

Which brand? Can you share the link?

Thanks

Reactions: VaderRulez

cdcrowell

macrumors 6502
Jun 24, 2010
nashville,tn
View attachment 2029352
i agree its my favorite case i just wished they would make one with magsafe

VaderRulez

macrumors 65816
Dec 2, 2019
View attachment 2029352

I may need to add this to my collection.

Reactions: Hooterville

bobright

macrumors 601
Jun 29, 2010
I notice it sometimes, but it’s not super obvious. I think there are more “seams” now because of the way they incorporate MagSafe. It also makes the case just slightly less comfortable when my hands are dry.

Those are some of the very few criticisms I can say about the sheath. Overall, it’s one of the top minimalist cases.
So many posts to go through. So I’m looking for a minimalist case for my iPhone 13 Pro. What are the top options out there outside of the Sheath that I should be looking at? (With Magsafe)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.