Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Zensō

Contributor
Oct 9, 2015
It's the packaging imo
They leave the cases exposed and not fully sealed like nearly all cases.
For all we know the cases can be damaged by the shop or even customers touch it etc...
Nope. Two of my defective cases came in the brown OB boxes which completely cover the case and are sealed from the factory. One was scratched like above but worse, the other was warped on the bottom to the point where is was nearly impossible to get the case on the phone. 100% defects from the factory.

Reactions: A.W

Itsedstech

macrumors 65816
Jul 24, 2011
Kansas
Low quality photo dump of the togo. Can’t express how much I love the feel in the hand. Color comparison next to their turquoise case

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpeg
    460.1 KB · Views: 110
  • FullSizeRender.jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpeg
    444.9 KB · Views: 100
  • FullSizeRender.jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpeg
    375.9 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_3618.jpeg
    IMG_3618.jpeg
    542.5 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_3616.jpeg
    IMG_3616.jpeg
    491 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_3614.jpeg
    IMG_3614.jpeg
    653.7 KB · Views: 108

maxrest

macrumors 6502
Apr 29, 2021
Love Andar’s cases.

I just wish their navy was actually navy and not a tealish navy bc I’ve been wanting a dark blue leather case for a while now

Reactions: Cruncher

Matt__James

macrumors 6502a
Mar 11, 2014
Low quality photo dump of the togo. Can’t express how much I love the feel in the hand. Color comparison next to their turquoise case
I love the light blue with the black Apple logo!! Where did you get the logo? Is it a sticker presumably?

Genuinely thinking about completely copying you there and re-creating it!! 🤣

illmatic41

macrumors regular
Aug 19, 2012
I love the light blue with the black Apple logo!! Where did you get the logo? Is it a sticker presumably?

💥🔫 ...That's no sticker, our friend uses a laser for these on his cases.

Itsedstech

macrumors 65816
Jul 24, 2011
Kansas

💥🔫 ...That's no sticker, our friend uses a laser for these on his cases.
I did laser it into the case, but I went ahead and threw a black permanent vinyl sticker over it to make it pop more haha

Reactions: illmatic41

jr866gooner

macrumors 68020
Aug 24, 2013
I passed on my comments to mous about both of my cases I bought direct from them. I was honest with my disappointment at how they’ve turned out. My blue sides look dull and dirty and not bright blue anymore on my limitless 5.0. I said I’m happy with its quality fit and feel, just not how it’s ageing in under 6 months.

My super thin green case bought early may already showing signs of the surface wearing through it just being put in my pocket and they have offered to replace my super thin for the aramid fibre variant.

Looks quite nice and it is grippy.

79d81df040eea34d62194e9906a55c09.jpg

613ba041d6872635de633db1f3eeab1c.jpg

blaine07

macrumors 68020
Nov 14, 2014
Oklahoma
Yesterday I dropped my Peel Magnetic case and buggered bottom corned up; it kind of has a "edge" and bothers me now. Good news is phone is unscathed. Kind of on prowl for a "light" case..

In years past I had a Phone Rebel case that was frameless; I realize the frameless isn't for everyone but has anyone happened to have taken a flyer on one of these?

maxrest

macrumors 6502
Apr 29, 2021
What do you buy with a $25 Target gift card? Obviously you complete the silicone trifecta and add the Black since on sale for $37.50.

Sh5pIgY.jpg
This is very late haha but does the black silicone still have that dark blue hue to it? I feel like I see it in this pic but not sure. If it does, I'm sold because I want a partially dark blue case haha

Surfsalot

macrumors 68000
Mar 18, 2023
This is very late haha but does the black silicone still have that dark blue hue to it? I feel like I see it in this pic but not sure. If it does, I'm sold because I want a partially dark blue case haha
the lint on that case, especially the camera

Zensō

Contributor
Oct 9, 2015
So, who’s still using the Otterbox Cactus and who returned theirs? What do you like/dislike about it? Still trying to decide if I should get one…

Reactions: AE14 and phrekaru

jedi31780

macrumors newbie
Oct 3, 2023
So, who’s still using the Otterbox Cactus and who returned theirs? What do you like/dislike about it? Still trying to decide if I should get one…
Mine is sitting in its box and not sure if I’m gonna use it or not. The space near the port annoys me and mine also randomly squeaks. I’m still in search for the right case.

Reactions: Zensō

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
Still rolling in my black Cactus. I love the case and have no problems with it at all. Been using it straight over a month now and it still looks brand new. Still want to order the Andar Togo in black sooner or later and give that one a try.

Zensō

Contributor
Oct 9, 2015
Still rolling in my black Cactus. I love the case and have no problems with it at all. Been using it straight over a month now and it still looks brand new. Still want to order the Andar Togo in black sooner or later and give that one a try.
How’s the MagSafe ring/indent? Gotten any worse?

rpogo3

macrumors newbie
Feb 2, 2024
I returned both of mine. The squeaking was bad and drove me nuts. There's no way it should cost more than $20.

Reactions: Zensō
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.