Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sportsfrk214

macrumors 6502a
Sep 18, 2007
Yea too many people get way too amped up on here. It's ok to be excited and all, but when you see threads where people are tracking the planes that their phone is on, that's a little much. Regardless of where your phone is, everyone is gonna get them on the 19th barring a mistake. So just sit back, live your life, and it'll come when it comes :)

OneMike

macrumors 603
Oct 19, 2005
Perfect experience for me. Set alarm for 245AM. was able to order what I wanted for 9/19 delivery. Back to sleep after.

Got email conf from apple. Waiting for tracking email. Beyond that just enjoying life.

Stressing and worrying about things outside your control does nothing positive.

CMan0928

macrumors member
Sep 8, 2014
Boston
And here I thought I was kind of excitable at times about silly stuff. You guys are a real trip, man. Losing sleep, diarrhea, anxiety. All over a phone?

----------

but when you see threads where people are tracking the planes that their phone is on, that's a little much.

lmao!!

----------

Order a case and screen protector from Amazon that have already shipped and should arrive before the phone. Things are really working out.

Hahaha

bigthanbigger

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2014
i think it just an iphone ,,,
you dont have it on 19th u get it on 20
you dont have it on thnksgiving then get it on
new year

its not like end of the world feeling dube,

nilnova

macrumors member
Oct 30, 2013
I am happy and relaxed now, just a little too amped up with excitement to get my new device. I upgrade every other release so it'll be a nice bump for me.

The big pre-order night was a different story, however. That was kind of stressful, trying to refresh the Apple site and get an order in, and staring in disbelief as the site did not come up as more and more time passed. But in the end I got the pre-order in through AT&T and I get a 9/19 delivery. After all that it was nearly 4am my time and I needed a vodka tonic to help calm me down and get me on my way to sleep. :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.